Update: John Carlson Signs W/Vikings

DABEARSDABOMB

He will be visiting the Chiefs first. Biggs indicates Bears had interest, not sure if the Marshall deal impacts it.

Carlson is commanding attention, so who do we go after if hes gone? The guy from Minn, or Tamme from Colts? Dressen from Houston? How about Kevin Boss?

Carlson is commanding attention, so who do we go after if hes gone? The guy from Minn, or Tamme from Colts? Dressen from Houston? How about Kevin Boss?

This reminds me of closing time and I'm drunk looking at the ugly chicks from the bar. When in doubt, try to take to home for the double team. It looks good at the time but it sucks the next morning.

It's tough to distinguish any of these guys, and the only thing we get from the Bears is that we love Kellen Davis, who is likely drinking a beer at the Alamo as we speak.

Minnesota gave Carlson 5 years and $5m per. Wow. That's ridiculous for a guy who didn't even play last year due to a serious injury.

Yep. Ridiculous. It makes no sense to sign a guy who is only semi-productive, is coming off of an injury, and doesn't exactly strike fear in any opposing defense. Guys like Carlson can be had in the 5th round.

Yep. Ridiculous. It makes no sense to sign a guy who is only semi-productive, is coming off of an injury, and doesn't exactly strike fear in any opposing defense. Guys like Carlson can be had in the 5th round.

The one thing I'd disagree with is I think Carlson is more talented than a 5th round guy. The difference is the dude can't stay healthy or is inconsistent. So give him 25 million??? Wow that's stupid.

I agree with you that like Greg Olsen he doesn't strike fear into an opposing defense.