Redskins @ Bears, 8/18/12, Preseason game 2

balta1701-A

Can't wait to see Jay and Brandon together in a game for the first time since their Denver days. Hoping the starters at least play the 1st quarter, hopefully into the 2nd, but I also am anxious to see Alshon Jeffery again and the other two receivers in Chris Summers and Joe Anderson.

On the flip-side, I'm interested in getting an up close look at Griffin III. After all, I did draft him in my fantasy league to be my #1 QB. Looked good in the first pre-season game. This time teams game plan a little bit and the starters play into the 2nd quarter most of the time, so it'll be interesting to see how he does with a slightly more directed approach against the likes of Julius Peppers and the Bears cover 2.

The nickel package with Izzy on the inside should be something to watch as well. Supposedly it's been unstoppable in camp when they use it. But then again, it's the Bears line they're going up against.

Agreed 100%. I was just going to come on here and post this.

With Tillman being a good CB, Moore being a TO machine, McClellin being very quick, Peppers being Peppers, and Melton and Idonije going through opposing interior OL's, the Bears should be able to get off the field this year on 3rd downs. They have a lot of weapons. This isn't even including Briggs being Briggs and Jennings being a solid corner. If Urlacher is healthy and him covering the middle of the field, their nickel package should be very good.