Bears @ Jaguars, 10/7/12

balta1701-A

MJD is my only concern. He had less than 20 carries and 100 yards in their losses, and over 20 carries and 100 yards in their only win. We need to get ahead early and make Gabbert throw it to Jennings and Tillman. Cincy got 6 sacks on him as well.

I would like to see another mistake free game from Cutler and the offense with a little more Forte. The Defense just needs to contain MJD and get some turnovers.

Bears 31-13

Also, it is critical to go into the Bye with a win and at 4-1.

I see Cutler having a Cutler-vs-Carolina-circa-2011 type game, where he barely throws and doesn't get to 200 yards passing. I say this because *I hope* the gameplan is to run, run run. Jacksonville is 30th in the NFL against the rush.

I can also see Hester getting his first KR/PR TD this year, as the Jags are 20th against the PR and 24th against the KR.

Bears 27-9

--Bears are just too good right now. Jacksonville ranks 32nd in overall offense.

Forte 23 carries, 164 yards, 1 TD

Bush 11 carries, 47 yards, 1 TD

Cutler 15-24, 193 yards, 1 TD

Davis 3 catches, 19 yards, 1 TD

I see Cutler having a Cutler-vs-Carolina-circa-2011 type game, where he barely throws and doesn't get to 200 yards passing. I say this because *I hope* the gameplan is to run, run run. Jacksonville is 30th in the NFL against the rush.

I can also see Hester getting his first KR/PR TD this year, as the Jags are 20th against the PR and 24th against the KR.

Bears 27-9

--Bears are just too good right now. Jacksonville ranks 32nd in overall offense.

Forte 23 carries, 164 yards, 1 TD

Bush 11 carries, 47 yards, 1 TD

Cutler 15-24, 193 yards, 1 TD

Davis 3 catches, 19 yards, 1 TD

Jacksonville is much worse than Carolina was last year. It will almost be hard not to score 30. Bears only favored by 5 1/2. That is a great bet because I can't see them winning by less than a TD.

Gotta get more pressure on Gabbert.

Direct result of the cover-2. It may produce results in the red-zone, and has its moments in the turnover battle, but 3rd and long is not its friend. If the front-4 doesn't get pressure, the QB just waits it out and finds a soft spot in the zone.

What's not surprising is that the 3rd and long that got stopped short of the first down was the one that wasn't a zone scheme, and, instead, a blitz. The result? Gabbert has to throw quickly, to a read that's short of the first down.

Bend but don't break...what's new?

Direct result of the cover-2. It may produce results in the red-zone, and has its moments in the turnover battle, but 3rd and long is not its friend. If the front-4 doesn't get pressure, the QB just waits it out and finds a soft spot in the zone.

What's not surprising is that the 3rd and long that got stopped short of the first down was the one that wasn't a zone scheme, and, instead, a blitz. The result? Gabbert has to throw quickly, to a read that's short of the first down.

Bend but don't break...what's new?

So frustrating to see those third downs converted.

Ugly first half, hopefully they make some adjustments. With the GB loss, this game takes on extra significance.

Nice drive, but perhaps too much attention to Marshall down there. And is Carimi trying to make Webb look good?

Nice drive, but perhaps too much attention to Marshall down there. And is Carimi trying to make Webb look good?

The drive was much better, but way too many to Marshall. Adams was wide open. Carimi's play was horrible, get him out of there for a series. Unacceptable.

The drive was much better, but way too many to Marshall. Adams was wide open. Carimi's play was horrible, get him out of there for a series. Unacceptable.

Alot of work for 3 points. At least the D should be rested. Turn over time.