Will Muschamp

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Muschamp's team didn't play with the fire and passion that he possesses. The Gators played an undisciplined and uninspired game.This IMO should take him out of the mix for an NFL HC job at this time.

Doesn't take away from the job he's done, however, one damning stat was how they were the most penalized team in the SEC. That said, they might also be one of the youngest teams in the SEC for all I know (which could explain the higher penalties).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't take away from the job he's done, however, one damning stat was how they were the most penalized team in the SEC. That said, they might also be one of the youngest teams in the SEC for all I know (which could explain the higher penalties).

I watched that whole game last night and some of the penalties were just dumb. He has done a great job this season after basically having to rebuild on the fly. The thing that bothered me the most about last nights game is that the Florida players seemed more concerned with trying to jaw with the Louiville players instead of making plays.Louiville had been relegated to being a one dimentional team during the first half and he never adjusted to the Louiville passing game.I just believe that he needs a little more experience before I know just what he brings to the table as a HC.

I watched that whole game last night and some of the penalties were just dumb. He has done a great job this season after basically having to rebuild on the fly. The thing that bothered me the most about last nights game is that the Florida players seemed more concerned with trying to jaw with the Louiville players instead of making plays.Louiville had been relegated to being a one dimentional team during the first half and he never adjusted to the Louiville passing game.I just believe that he needs a little more experience before I know just what he brings to the table as a HC.

Fair points. I can't disagree with any of the above.

Will Muschamp's offense sucks. If you're going after college coaches, the top 3 should be both of the Kelly's and Bill Obrien. 3 guys that know offense.

His defenses tend to be elite. I'm very interested in O'Brien. Well respected, knows offenses, and showed a hell of a lot in how he handled and coached the PSU team this past year. I think he would be an exceptional get. Albeit I think he'd be a very difficult guy to hire.