Te'o

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Another tweet from Rap. God I hope either Minnesota jumps ahead of us to take him or Phil Emery is doing on hell of a job at creating a smokescreen.

Emery is tight lipped on the draft, if there is any information on what he is going to do, all it is is that persons opinion. Dont believe anything said right now its an open range for Emery.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw Polian talking about Te'o on ESPN. He convinced me Te'o can play in the NFL. Not many people could have done that. I'm now, not against drafting him. Just not at 20. Not even Polian can convince me of that.

Agreed. I saw that and then Hub Arkush is on the SCORE talking about Te'o is a great leader and he's the main reason ND made it to the national championship game. We've done our homework on the guy and either we like him or we don't.

It's widely spread he's likely gay which is part of the reason for the fake girlfriend. In this day and age, does anyone have a problem with that as long as he's good on the football field?

He wouldn't be my first choice just because he has a limited ceiling based on his speed. I'd be good with the pick.