TalkBears2 FF League

Pixote

There is also one team from last year that hasn't rejoined yet. I've been waiting a bit before asking for n00bs.

Who's team was Da Boars last year?

That's mine. Haven't had a chance to get onto yahoo to re-join. If you would like to have noobs join you that's fine, let me know and I'll back out. Otherwise I'll do the sign up this weekend.

That's mine. Haven't had a chance to get onto yahoo to re-join. If you would like to have noobs join you that's fine, let me know and I'll back out. Otherwise I'll do the sign up this weekend.

Go ahead and rejoin

We have room for just 1 more now.

Once one more joins we can discuss any rules / settings changes.

Go ahead and rejoin

We have room for just 1 more now.

Once one more joins we can discuss any rules / settings changes.

Ill jump in this league if you need one more. I am im the paid league, but always have room for one more-Devildogs. Let me know what I need to do next.

Invite sent

Great job in filling out the 12 team roster for the league. I love it, makes it more competitive!

Any further thought into making this a PPR scoring league?

With the number of starters and limited backups I would also love to see a possible change from

2 RB - 3 WR - 1 TE - 1 Flex

to

2 RB - 2 WR - 1 TE - 2 Flex

It would give us added flexibility on bye weeks and to cover our butts when we are carrying an injured player on our roster.

Great job in filling out the 12 team roster for the league. I love it, makes it more competitive!

Any further thought into making this a PPR scoring league?

With the number of starters and limited backups I would also love to see a possible change from

2 RB - 3 WR - 1 TE - 1 Flex

to

2 RB - 2 WR - 1 TE - 2 Flex

It would give us added flexibility on bye weeks and to cover our butts when we are carrying an injured player on our roster.

That's totally feasible. I'm not really married to a whole lot. I think last year I just took the defaults and it all carried over to this year. I'm in the process of going over the settings and will start a thread with a number of things for people to vote on.