Talkbears2 FF Options

LT2_3

I've gone ahead and set it to 1PPR. I also have it set for the Commish to review trades. I'm figuring I'll rubber stamp anything that seems reasonable, but bring it up to the group if anything seems weird.

You can review all the settings and scoring here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/189065/settings

Let me know if anything looks like it needs to be changed.

Some questions I have for everyone else on the settings:

1. Draft Time: Sat Aug 17 4:00pm CDT - Does this time work for most everyone?

2. Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds - Is 1:00 too short? Thoughts?

3. Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN Are these the Droids you're looking for? I can drop a WR and add a flex per Pix's request if no one objects.

4. Waiver Time: 2 days - With Monday and Thursday night games all year, this should be 1 day if not eliminated altogether. What say everyone?

1. Draft time and date is cool with me, I'm working from home so anything works for me.

2. I'd prefer a minute, if everyones paying attention and queing targets ahead of time a minute should be plenty of time...Open to 1:30 though, no biggy.

3. I like the idea of 2 flex players.

4. I'd go with the 1 day.

I like the settings as well...Everything looks good to me.

I would like a waiver priority list. Which I think is on by default, to help eliminate ppl raiding it like crazy. It's not that it has been a problem in the past, just to keep it open for everyone. Some ppl in some leagues live and die by going mid game trying to pick up ppl.

I would like a waiver priority list. Which I think is on by default, to help eliminate ppl raiding it like crazy. It's not that it has been a problem in the past, just to keep it open for everyone. Some ppl in some leagues live and die by going mid game trying to pick up ppl.

So I can put you down for the 1 day waiver period?

Thanks for setting it up as PPR

Everything else works, 1 day waiver, etc... (I agree that raiding the FA list during a game can be a big negative for those of us who might not have the time to spend on game days. It sort of by-passes the whole reason we have waiver position rotation to level the field)

Obviously, since I brought it up before, I would prefer to drop one starting WR and change it to either

2 Flex - WR/RB

or

2 Flex - WR/RB/TE (not sure if this is an option offered by Yahoo)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Folks. I've sent out a Commish note telling everyone to come here if they have any issue with changes to settings.

What we have here so far is:

1. Draft time is cool - will not change.

2. I will change the draft time to 1:00 per pick. 1:30 just makes it more likely to miss a pick for me as I'm distracted easily by shiny things and the more time I have to find shiny things.........

3. We will drop a WR position in favor of an extra flex position of as many positions possible per Pix' request.

4. We will reduce waiver time to 1 day because the time between Monday and Thursday games doesn't leave time for scrambling if you don't get the guy you want.

I've tried to be as inclusive in the decision making as possible. Please register any thoughts or inclinations now or they will be totally ignored. Nothing is final yet, but will be soon. Sooner if nobody bothers to respond.

Thanx.

Game on Bros!

Ok Folks. I've sent out a Commish note telling everyone to come here if they have any issue with changes to settings.

2. I will change the draft time to 1:00 per pick. 1:30 just makes it more likely to miss a pick for me as I'm distracted easily by shiny things and the more time I have to find shiny things.........

3. We will drop a WR position in favor of an extra flex position of as many positions possible per Pix' request.

4. We will reduce waiver time to 1 day because the time between Monday and Thursday games doesn't leave time for scrambling if you don't get the guy you want.

I've tried to be as inclusive in the decision making as possible. Please register any thoughts or inclinations now or they will be totally ignored. Nothing is final yet, but will be soon. Sooner if nobody bothers to respond.

Thanx.

Game on Bros!

Sounds good to me

Thanx.

Game on Bros!

Im ok with all that, the only thing I would like different is to add a couple more roster spots to the pie.

Thanks for setting all this up. Can we decide the draft order in advance? I'm doing interviews tomorrow. While bad candidates are boring me to death I hope to "visualize" my entire draft pick by pick.

Any thoughts on determining draft order in advance everyone?

Since this league is pretty much a carry over from last years league how about we do it like its done in real life...Team with the worst record picks first and so on and so forth. Champions and runner up get the last picks....I'm sure you all know what I mean.

With the new guys we can somehow assign them to take the place of 1 of the teams of a guy who isn't playing this year. I suggest drawing from 2 hats, 1 with the new players and one with old teams.

Since there are more returning players than new players I think this makes some sense.

Since this league is pretty much a carry over from last years league how about we do it like its done in real life...Team with the worst record picks first and so on and so forth. Champions and runner up get the last picks....I'm sure you all know what I mean.

With the new guys we can somehow assign them to take the place of 1 of the teams of a guy who isn't playing this year. I suggest drawing from 2 hats, 1 with the new players and one with old teams.

Since there are more returning players than new players I think this makes some sense.

Here's what I did: I clicked the randomize order button, it randomized and set the order for us in advance.

You can check the order here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...65/draftresults

Here's what I did: I clicked the randomize order button, it randomized and set the order for us in advance.

You can check the order here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...65/draftresults

Dangit. I'm stuck in the 10th spot. Oh well. I found that I can suck equally bad no matter where I pick.

I'm good with it. Thanks for doing that.

Dangit. I'm stuck in the 10th spot. Oh well. I found that I can suck equally bad no matter where I pick.

I'm good with it. Thanks for doing that.

lol I'll trade you. I like picking towards the bottom. I'm at 3 so I've gotta wait 19 picks before my next pick. I'd rather have 10 and 15 than 3 and 22....Only joking on the trading part since that really wouldnt be fair.

I may have to go with a auto draft, the time is right at a potential bad time. I met this girl from Brazil and her plans got changed, so she may be coming in the afternoon of that day,I will try to do this from my IPad but it is my problem. It orginally was a good time

lol I'll trade you. I like picking towards the bottom. I'm at 3 so I've gotta wait 19 picks before my next pick. I'd rather have 10 and 15 than 3 and 22....Only joking on the trading part since that really wouldnt be fair.

I got 7th, so kinda where I wanted to be in this draft. 1 hour till the start