Almost a week away!

Chitownhustla

What's everyone doing for opening day?

Looking for gameday rituals/ drink of choice for Bears games/ food you make for game time.

Ill start:

Starting Friday ill prepare about 9 slabs of Baby Back with a rub past down from my old man. Saturday ill smoke them for about 6 to 7 hours. Saturday night I pack everything and prepare everything else.

Coolers will have about 8 to 10 cases of beer, Coors light and miller lite, bottle of Jameson and vodka.

Sunday morning meet at my house with my best friend and two bros. get to stadium at 8. Set up shop and the rest if the crew starts to show up around 815.

Opening day will Entail too much food and too much booze.

Head in around 11:15 to 11:30. Then it's game time!

Need some good idea's for tailgating food. Things I can prepare sat night and either open and serve or throw on the grill at the stadium to heat.

Looking for gameday rituals/ drink of choice for Bears games/ food you make for game time.

Ill start:

Starting Friday ill prepare about 9 slabs of Baby Back with a rub past down from my old man. Saturday ill smoke them for about 6 to 7 hours. Saturday night I pack everything and prepare everything else.

Coolers will have about 8 to 10 cases of beer, Coors light and miller lite, bottle of Jameson and vodka.

Sunday morning meet at my house with my best friend and two bros. get to stadium at 8. Set up shop and the rest if the crew starts to show up around 815.

Need some good idea's for tailgating food. Things I can prepare sat night and either open and serve or throw on the grill at the stadium to heat.

The only good idea I have for you is to invite me to your tailgate party the next time I make it to Chicago for a game. I don't know how to cook but I do know how to drink and I promise to bring a bottle of Crown Royal Reserve which is what we toasted with prior to heading to the stadium last October (Seattle game).

The only good idea I have for you is to invite me to your tailgate party the next time I make it to Chicago for a game. I don't know how to cook but I do know how to drink and I promise to bring a bottle of Crown Royal Reserve which is what we toasted with prior to heading to the stadium last October (Seattle game).

I agree with thattttt, sounds like a good party thing you have going.

Ill start:

Now that sounds like a proper party! Have a great time, lucky you and your friends.....

I will be asleep by the time the Bears start up their game, here in the UK game rituals are out the window, so will content myself to getting up early Monday, reading the reviews, and studying the game on Game Pass, which is a great new addition for me so am looking forward to that! Going to check out Exhibition Game 3 again here in a minute, game 4 was too full of backups for me....

Now that sounds like a proper party! Have a great time, lucky you and your friends.....

I will be asleep by the time the Bears start up their game, here in the UK game rituals are out the window, so will content myself to getting up early Monday, reading the reviews, and studying the game on Game Pass, which is a great new addition for me so am looking forward to that! Going to check out Exhibition Game 3 again here in a minute, game 4 was too full of backups for me....

Daventry, if you want to set your alarm to watch the game live, I can give you a website that streams just about every sporting event live...

Very much like yours!

Baby backs on the grill, hot wings on the grill, meat & cheese palte, shrimp cocktail, Chicago dogs, case of Bud 55 (my water for hydration), Racer Five 12 packs, Lagavullin and cigars for after the game...

Ill start:

Very much like yours!

Baby backs on the grill, hot wings on the grill, meat & cheese palte, shrimp cocktail, Chicago dogs, case of Bud 55 (my water for hydration), Racer Five 12 packs, Lagavullin and cigars for after the game...

Damn, Lith!!! doin it right!!!!

Dont know if i ever mentioned this Im a fellow Lithuanian!!! I make a pretty mean Kugelis..Passed down from my grandmother, 97 year old and still kicking. Strong Lithuanian woman!!

Ha! It turns every Sunday into a vacation day!

Good deal! Labas! There's something in the old blood! Both my grandmas lived right around 90+. I got the kuldunai recipe handed down... But I cheat now and use wonton wrappers. One grandma would be pleased at my ingenuity, the other would hit me upside the head for scrappin' tradition!

:cheers

Damn, Lith!!! doin it right!!!!

Dont know if i ever mentioned this Im a fellow Lithuanian!!! I make a pretty mean Kugelis..Passed down from my grandmother, 97 year old and still kicking. Strong Lithuanian woman!!

Seattle? October?

Seattle? October?

My bad ....beer and typing don't always yield good results.

It was December but it was almost 70 degrees and we had to leave jackets in the car before heading into the game. Felt more like October so I still can't accept that I was at Soldier Field in December with no jacket, gloves, or hat. That did make it easier to handle the shot glasses at the tailgate party. :)