GREAT PHOTOS

jason

It's an amazing shot. Really shows his "mean". Haven't had that on the line since Olin.

Anyone know when it occurred in the game?

I think this is right after M. Bennet scored his TD and there was a scrum in the endzone involving Mills and Ioka(?). They wouldnt let Bennett have the ball or something and all got into a mash. Cutler came over and pulled Long out and eventually had to drive him away with what looked like a "bull rush".

I think this is right after M. Bennet scored his TD and there was a scrum in the endzone involving Mills and Ioka(?). They wouldnt let Bennett have the ball or something and all got into a mash. Cutler came over and pulled Long out and eventually had to drive him away with what looked like a "bull rush".

"Offensive guard Kyle Long has words with Bengals outside linebacker Vontaze Burfict after a run by Jay Cutler for some yards during the fourth quarter. — Nuccio DiNuzzo, Chicago Tribune, Sept. 8, 2013"

Long is every where. After every scoring picture you can either find him with the guy that caught it or Cutler. The guy is photobombing all over. Dude really gets in the game.

Excellent! And now, my wife loves his dog too!

I love Kyle Long. He had that push on the goal line that nearly got Forte in and was going crazy. He wanted to murder someone after Bennett's TD. And then this photo, which is after Cutler's scramble. BTW, he just tweeted it with some photoshop. Take a look.

About time we got someone on the OL that can dish it out, and, from what I've seen so far, back it up.

I can't seem to import a picture, but the more I watch Kyle Long, the more I'd swear he is channeling a old-time Raider from the opposite side of the line... TOOZ!!!!

I wanted to bring in a picture for a side by side, but no luck, but man the crazy is there.