vs. Lions - W

vs. Ravens - W

@ Rams - W

@ Vikings - L

vs. Cowboys - W

@ Browns - HAHA W

@ Eagles - W

vs. Packers - W

That puts the Bears at 13-3. I'm figuring they have bad luck against either the Redskins, Cowboys, or Eagles.

Final record 12-4.

@ Steelers Likely W

@ Lions Possible

vs. Saints Possible

vs. Giants Likely W

@ Redskins Likely W

@ Packers Possible

vs. Lions Possible

vs. Ravens Likely W

@ Rams Likely W

@ Vikings Possible

vs. Cowboys Possible

@ Browns W

@ Eagles Possible

vs. Packers Possible

If we get 75% of the likely and 50% of the possible, this means 11.75 W's. This is an upgrade over my preseason expectation of 8 to 10 wins by 2 to 4 W's. Sounds like I'm drinking the Kool-Aid.

Now that we're off to a better start than most (I) expected, what do you think of the remaining schedule?

@ Steelers

@ Lions

vs. Saints

vs. Giants

@ Redskins

@ Packers

vs. Lions

vs. Ravens

@ Rams

@ Vikings

vs. Cowboys

@ Browns

@ Eagles

vs. Packers

I will revisit my guess weeks from now and ridicule myself but, I could see them taking 10 of these games, if and its a big if, the D-line gets it together; I can't believe Peppers would fall off this fast and wherever Melton is, he needs to arrive. But back to the schedule, the losses would be: Lions and Packers at their field; and losses to the Saints and Eagles. The Redskins game is the only one I am really one the fence on; if RGIII is healthly and the rust has really fallen off, we could be in trouble, but their defense doesn't scare me.

The Lions ought to be a split at worst; and I would love to see a functional offense in the last game of season against the Cheese puds. The Browns & Cowboys, well not much needs to be said. The Ravens are beatable and the Rams could be a track meet. The Giants have no running game and their O-Line is not strong.

I'm drinking from Mad Lith's kool-aid today!

:cheers

I simply love what we are showing. We will not give up. We play our best with everything on the line. It's been only 2 games, but I like the trend. If we can clean up some errors and create just a bit more pressure on the DL, it could get really interesting!

At least for now, we are an exciting team that gives the impression that we will be in every game!

No fear!

Bear down!

:dabears

I will revisit my guess weeks from now and ridicule myself but, I could see them taking 10 of these games, if and its a big if, the D-line gets it together; I can't believe Peppers would fall off this fast and wherever Melton is, he needs to arrive. But back to the schedule, the losses would be: Lions and Packers at their field; and losses to the Saints and Eagles. The Redskins game is the only one I am really one the fence on; if RGIII is healthly and the rust has really fallen off, we could be in trouble, but their defense doesn't scare me.

The Lions ought to be a split at worst; and I would love to see a functional offense in the last game of season against the Cheese puds. The Browns & Cowboys, well not much needs to be said. The Ravens are beatable and the Rams could be a track meet. The Giants have no running game and their O-Line is not strong.

I'm drinking from Mad Lith's kool-aid today!

Now that we're off to a better start than most (I) expected, what do you think of the remaining schedule?

@ Steelers w

@ Lions w

vs. Saints L

vs. Giants TIE

@ Redskins WIN

@ Packers L

vs. Lions W

vs. Ravens W

@ Rams L

@ Vikings W

vs. Cowboys PICK EM

@ Browns W

@ Eagles L

vs. Packers W

@ Steelers W

@ Lions W

vs. Saints W

vs. Giants L

@ Redskins W

@ Packers L

vs. Lions W

vs. Ravens L

@ Rams W

@ Vikings L

vs. Cowboys W

@ Browns W

@ Eagles L

vs. Packers L

Almost a worst case scenario like above would have us at 10-6, but I was figuring 3 divisional losses, 2 NFC losses, and 1 AFC loss. However, we could easily go 12-4 and it would not be a surprise at this point.

It's so hard to predict W/L in the future because of the injuries that will inevitably occur at different times. If everything stayed as is, you figure the Bears should win at least 9 or 10 games. If they get bit by the injury bug quite a bit during the year, less than 9, and with a little good fortune they could win over 10 games.

The NFC is so tough. You don't want to be fighting for wildcard position knowing that one of SF or Seattle will almost certainly have one of those spots locked up, and same with New Orleans and Atlanta.

It's so hard to predict W/L in the future because of the injuries that will inevitably occur at different times. If everything stayed as is, you figure the Bears should win at least 9 or 10 games. If they get bit by the injury bug quite a bit during the year, less than 9, and with a little good fortune they could win over 10 games.

The NFC is so tough. You don't want to be fighting for wildcard position knowing that one of SF or Seattle will almost certainly have one of those spots locked up, and same with New Orleans and Atlanta.

Your spot on with all that you're said, but I dont think NO ends up making it.