Long & Cutty

madlithuanian

Just shows how shell shocked he really was, and Long and Mills are looking more and more like a steals everyday.

Not surprising that he's shell shocked, as many hits as he took in his previous years here, and how often he has had to run for his life. Being able to drop back and not have someone on you before you finish your drop is probably a strange thing and that's not something you easily shake, but I like how Long and Mills have gained his trust and as this season goes he should feel more and more comfortable back there.

Not surprising that he's shell shocked, as many hits as he took in his previous years here, and how often he has had to run for his life. Being able to drop back and not have someone on you before you finish your drop is probably a strange thing and that's not something you easily shake, but I like how Long and Mills have gained his trust and as this season goes he should feel more and more comfortable back there.

I think more time helps Cutty but I dont think we can dismiss the fact he got married and had a child that has grounded him, and I guess to say matured him. I think it has affected his attitude about life and therefore affected his appoach to football. Not the whiney little bitch he is capable of being. He is the key to this season. If he makes the right decisions on the football field, most of the time, we will be successful. Also it is a contract year, and I always think that has an affect on pro athletes.

I think more time helps Cutty but I dont think we can dismiss the fact he got married and had a child that has grounded him, and I guess to say matured him. I think it has affected his attitude about life and therefore affected his appoach to football. Not the whiney little bitch he is capable of being. He is the key to this season. If he makes the right decisions on the football field, most of the time, we will be successful. Also it is a contract year, and I always think that has an affect on pro athletes.

Good points. He could have a life transformation this year.