Bears @ Browns 12/15/13

scs787

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I'm glad Bush scored, but wish that was Forte, I'm in a close FF play off game. Now on to Sunday night football against the Eagles!

Ditto. And it gives Bush yet another reason to think he doesn't suck. That was just like last week: nobody touched him.

Ditto. And it gives Bush yet another reason to think he doesn't suck. That was just like last week: nobody touched him.

heard the guys on the score joking about having a Michael Bush productivity drinking game. take a shot every time he does something productive. said it was popular with the Amish as there usually isn't much drinking in this game.

Good to see jay turned things around in the 2nd half. Gotta give credit to the D. They at least showed up and where did that run from bush come from. Also as a side note we can now cheer for Dallas now

Exactly only 6 days after enjoying their arse get kicked. I'm a Cowboys fan. Don't want the Pukers to be in the conversation.