Bears @ Browns 12/15/13

scs787

I think Balta has been a little busy lately, so I'll step into his role.

Tough matchup for Jays return. I think we'll see whoever Joe Haden isn't on have a huge day, and it won't be because Jay is focusing on 1 guy, it'll be because Joe Haden is really good.

The Browns are running out a familiar face in Jason Cambell, who last week dropped 371 yards against a middle of the pack Patriot defense (Josh McCown who?).

3 of the NFLs top WRs will be featured in this game, Josh Gordon, Alshon Jeffery, and Brandon Marshall....Cleveland also features the 2nd best TE in the league, Jordan Cameron.....The secondaries on both sides will have their hands full.

Is Chris Ogbonnya really gonna drop another 100 yards on the Bears bad run defense??? I THINK NOT, calling it now.

How will Matt Forte preform after winning the 2013 Eisman Trophy?

My prediction...Bears 27...Browns 17

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Balta has been a little busy lately, so I'll step into his role.

Tough matchup for Jays return. I think we'll see whoever Joe Haden isn't on have a huge day, and it won't be because Jay is focusing on 1 guy, it'll be because Joe Haden is really good.

The Browns are running out a familiar face in Jason Cambell, who last week dropped 371 yards against a middle of the pack Patriot defense (Josh McCown who?).

3 of the NFLs top WRs will be featured in this game, Josh Gordon, Alshon Jeffery, and Brandon Marshall....Cleveland also features the 2nd best TE in the league, Jordan Cameron.....The secondaries on both sides will have their hands full.

Is Chris Ogbonnya really gonna drop another 100 yards on the Bears bad run defense??? I THINK NOT, calling it now.

How will Matt Forte preform after winning the 2013 Eisman Trophy?

My prediction...Bears 27...Browns 17

I think today we will finally see that streak of 100 yd rushrs come to an end. I think this could be a low scoring game as we are looking at a game in snow. The key for me is to establish that running game right away to help jay get into a rhythm early

Tipped pass am I right. But of course we will ignore that

Look, I'm a huge Cutler backer, but that's 100% on him. When the WR grouping split, the safety cheated towards Marshall and Cutler threw to the double coverage. Meanwhile, Martellus broke towards the corner with his defender trailing him.

The one question many have not considered is how will Cutlers return affect Alshons game? That int helped answer that. A throw to BM in double coverage while AJ had single coverage. Welcome back Mr Hyde

Yep, the rest of the half will be telling, though Haden is on Jeffery right now.

He needs to lead this team right down the field and score a TD on this next drive.