Thanks for Nothing

Uncle Buck

Greenbay probably just won the NFC North. The Bears have to win out either way, whether he plays or not, and who knows if GB would shut Rodgers down even in a loss tonight.

We need Det to lose more then anything.

Win two more and we are in! I'm drinking the Kool Aid!!!!

Cutler dominates and get us in!!!

Wouldn't that be something else. Jay gets us to playoffs and wins 1 game. Wonder what the media would say then

I would love for that to happen. First things first, we need Baltimore to win.

With the Sunday Night game in Philly, the day time temperature was going to be in the 50's with a chance of rain, and that will dip to the high 30's by game time. Minny dropped 48 on Philly without AP. If Cassell, Jennings, and Asiata can do that, we should be able to put up big numbers with Cutler, Marshall, Jeffery, Marshall, Forte, Marshal, Bennett, and Marshall.

With the Sunday Night game in Philly, the day time temperature was going to be in the 50's with a chance of rain, and that will dip to the high 30's by game time. Minny dropped 48 on Philly without AP. If Cassell, Jennings, and Asiata can do that, we should be able to put up big numbers with Cutler, Marshall, Jeffery, Marshall, Forte, Marshal, Bennett, and Marshall.

Yeah if today's offense was rusty and still put up 31 pts on a good defense. I don't see why we can't put up 40 against a bad defense

We are going to have to light it up offensively without a doubt. The only hope is that Lance comes back next Sunday to get some things back on track. Statistically speaking, we match up well with Philly. I am just concerned that McCoy will tear this team up, that's why we need Briggs back. As for the others working on taking the division, I don't think Green Bay has a easy game against the Steelers, especially if Rodgers is still out. Defensively the Steelers can give them a run for it; it will be up to Big Ben to make the plays. As for Detroit, same thing, the Giants defense is middle of the pack, I'm just hoping Eli can channel a little of his big brother next Sunday.