I've been saying it all season but two people must go

DABEARSDABOMB

Bears need to fire Tucker and DeCammilis. Okay, I haven't said that about Tucker all year but about 4 weeks ago I started saying it. Special teams is easily said. Its freakin awful. Defensively, yes there were injuries, but lets look past that because Tucker had time to adjust and had continuity (albeit replacement players) and this team has been nothing but out-schemed, out of position, poor tackling, poor angles, all year. That is very very very much on our coaching and heads need to roll for it.

Trestman doesn't know defense...I get it...we learned our lesson with Lovie or I hope we did and we need to stop freakin around and pay big money to someone who can come in and literally run the defense. Find a proven expert and hand them the keys. Pay big money to Phillips or Rex Ryan please.

Special mention goes to the following individuals who just suck:

- Chris Conte

- Shea McScukin (Nfo was right from day one)

- Devin Hester (thanks for the greatness back in the day but you are done)

- Adam Podlesh

I considered listing some more Emery draft picks; Bostic and Greene are freakin awful and if they have any chance we need to get them away from Tucker and into the hands of good coaches quickly.

Bears need to fire Tucker and DeCammilis. Okay, I haven't said that about Tucker all year but about 4 weeks ago I started saying it. Special teams is easily said. Its freakin awful. Defensively, yes there were injuries, but lets look past that because Tucker had time to adjust and had continuity (albeit replacement players) and this team has been nothing but out-schemed, out of position, poor tackling, poor angles, all year. That is very very very much on our coaching and heads need to roll for it.

Trestman doesn't know defense...I get it...we learned our lesson with Lovie or I hope we did and we need to stop freakin around and pay big money to someone who can come in and literally run the defense. Find a proven expert and hand them the keys. Pay big money to Phillips or Rex Ryan please.

Special mention goes to the following individuals who just suck:

- Chris Conte

- Shea McScukin (Nfo was right from day one)

- Devin Hester (thanks for the greatness back in the day but you are done)

- Adam Podlesh

I considered listing some more Emery draft picks; Bostic and Greene are freakin awful and if they have any chance we need to get them away from Tucker and into the hands of good coaches quickly.

podlesh is one of the worst punters in the NFL. he wasn't good last season and is horrendous this year. we are losing field position every time he kicks. he needs to be GONE!!

hester - GONE

conte - would be a serviceable backup or special teams guy but not as a starter. in fact he has improved over the last 2 weeks. although he missed some important tackles last night he nearly made 3/4 of the tackles in the entire game as the failure of our DL and LB's were paramount. poor in red zone coverage but maybe serviceable in our future if he doesn't cost to much to keep.

SMC - if we get another DC he stays through training camp. if a good coordinator can't make him drastically better... GONE

DT peaua - GONE

peppers - GONE

major wright - GONE

This team can't afford to cut players signed, even if they've stunk. Each player cut under contract will have a cap hit, plus you need to sign a replacement and we will be strapped to field a 53 man team. Right now, we need a lot of fingers to plug the dike. SMC, Conte and Paea will all be back next year and they can be serviceable if they can be put in position to succeed.

Look at how Kromer/Trestman has brought along the offense. They may not play like all pros every game, but we see growth and glimpses of potential. Defense has been at a mighty mite level and to me, that reflects the coaching.

podlesh is one of the worst punters in the NFL. he wasn't good last season and is horrendous this year. we are losing field position every time he kicks. he needs to be GONE!!

hester - GONE

conte - would be a serviceable backup or special teams guy but not as a starter. in fact he has improved over the last 2 weeks. although he missed some important tackles last night he nearly made 3/4 of the tackles in the entire game as the failure of our DL and LB's were paramount. poor in red zone coverage but maybe serviceable in our future if he doesn't cost to much to keep.

SMC - if we get another DC he stays through training camp. if a good coordinator can't make him drastically better... GONE

DT peaua - GONE

peppers - GONE

major wright - GONE

I agree, all these guys and Michael Bush need to go. The team gets better if we replace these guys with league average players, that is how bad they have been. Our Safeties have almost single-handedly accounted for 2 losses this season.

SMC just needs to be utilized as a 3rd and long DE.....Never have him out there for obvious running downs...

I agree with that. It's why I preferred we get Wootton out of the DT business as soon as possible. Better to have one or two weak spots up the middle on run downs than three across the entire front.

I agree with that. It's why I preferred we get Wootton out of the DT business as soon as possible. Better to have one or two weak spots up the middle on run downs than three across the entire front.
Agreed, but... Unless it's 3rd and 7,all downs are running downs against this team. Unfortunately, we have worse than SMC out there. Check some film on Bostic. He bites on every cut, counter and misdirection. I saw at least 8 run plays against Philly where he took himself so far out of the play he simply was walled off in traffic.

Agreed, but... Unless it's 3rd and 7,all downs are running downs against this team. Unfortunately, we have worse than SMC out there. Check some film on Bostic. He bites on every cut, counter and misdirection. I saw at least 8 run plays against Philly where he took himself so far out of the play he simply was walled off in traffic.

I agree on Bostic. He has not progressed at all in terms of his reads, and even if he does read the play correctly usually overruns the play allowing the cutback. Very disappointing season from him.

• 2 weeks later...