18per

Guest TerraTor

Also, you know the other owners are pissed. Emery just shot the pay curve sky-high. There's going to be QBs the next couple of years asking themselves why they shouldn't be paid 50% more than Cutler. Of course, if NFL profits (and salary cap) continue to grow at the current exponential rate, it'll help.

Also, you know the other owners are pissed. Emery just shot the pay curve sky-high. There's going to be QBs the next couple of years asking themselves why they shouldn't be paid 50% more than Cutler. Of course, if NFL profits (and salary cap) continue to grow at the current exponential rate, it'll help.

What are you talking about? Emery did? The market was set. See the Stafford, Romo, Ryan, and Flacco deals. I would take Cutler over 2 of those players and put him on pretty even footing with Romo. Ryan is better but this past year was a major step back for him. I like Cutler more then Flacco and Stafford.

Did you see the defense this year? It's not that it's coming out of people's pay checks, it's about having money to improve the team. The quality of quarterback play by Jay Cutler at 30 years old does not warrant 1/6th of the teams cap space for the next 7 years.

If we didnt give him that someone else would have. I dont think it is worth it, but the only QBs in the league earning there money are Brady,Brees and Manning. All the rest are overpaid. They didnt screw around and now know what they have to work with and to go after who they want. This is the modern NFL, all we can hope for now is Trestman gets Jays shit together and we can talk about playoff games instead of opinions on Jay.,

If we didnt give him that someone else would have. I dont think it is worth it, but the only QBs in the league earning there money are Brady,Brees and Manning. All the rest are overpaid. They didnt screw around and now know what they have to work with and to go after who they want. This is the modern NFL, all we can hope for now is Trestman gets Jays shit together and we can talk about playoff games instead of opinions on Jay.,

I would add Rodgers to the list of Qb's earning their paycheck

What are you talking about? Emery did? The market was set. See the Stafford, Romo, Ryan, and Flacco deals. I would take Cutler over 2 of those players and put him on pretty even footing with Romo. Ryan is better but this past year was a major step back for him. I like Cutler more then Flacco and Stafford.

100% agree Cutler over Stafford and Flacco!!