All Activity
Past hour
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Booker playing like he’s heard the rumors of Mack coming back. Lol. That last series for him was BEAYOOOTIFUL. Especially that second sack coming off a double team. Motor running! Way to end the half fellas.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Something is off about Swift. Looking good for the most part but after that last scoring run he just wasn’t in it. He still dealing with that knee?
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Ben cute, then does what's right. He pisses me off. Still love him though...
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
That last scramble by Bagent followed by a flopping duck pass. Just … wow. 🤯
Today
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Terrible on all sides. They are not playing inspired or like they are prepared. Even Rome seemed like that pass was not worth stretching for.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Yup. Signing those three former 1st rounders last week has really helped their line play.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Also, we are getting killed in the trenches on both sides. They want it more...
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I'm done with him. Keenum time.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Last week Johnson was all about accountability when Swift fumbled. Bagent threw four ints last week and still got the start today. And comes into today’s game with a slip and fall while scrambling followed by an INT . If Bagent doesn’t come alive on this next series he needs to sit.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Threw into double with Loveland open underneath. I was mad no running plays on 1st or 2nd. Come o. Be, play to your strengths and your pass with open
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Dude… he doesn’t even look confident. Just standing there.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I've seen enough of Bagent lofting balls into harms way...
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Bear down! Let's go!!!!!
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Since that last post I saw some clips of Scott. Very interested now. EDIT: and after thinking about his role, and reading that he plays special teams, I wonder if this is an audition to replace Roschon?
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I see they elevated him, Id love to get a look at him. I wonder why not Salvon Ahmed?
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
If run effectively, the zone run (especially outside zone) can make just about any RB a 1,000 yarder. Mike Shanahan was the best at it when he coached Denver.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
This being a road game I fully expect Roschon to get the bulk of the backup RB carries. If e get a big lead I’d like to see Zavier Scott get some just to see how he compares. His highlights seem to show a little more burst and agility than Roschon. On the other hand maybe Roschon will surprise us with a good game.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
We’ll see how this plays out against our pass rush https://packerswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2026/10/10/packers-rb-chris-brooks-lands-on-ir-will-miss-at-least-4-games/92195610007/ “Losing Brooks for the crucial games coming up is a blow to the Packers offense, who depend on Brooks as a blocker and in some third-down passing situations and are desperate for better play at the running back position. Can Strong provide a spark?”
Yesterday
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
The green alien and devil was for my little lie. I dont expect Caleb to play unless they run him out first play for their storybook.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
For sure, every win we get without Caleb makes it easier for us to give him more time, if the decision is questionable.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
You never know, but it's probably just gamesmanship. I actually think there's a higher likelihood he doesn't play until the Patriots game. They'll only have 3 days rest between the Falcons game and Patriots game. Might be a little risky to have him return and play two games that quickly without allowing a chance for him to recover. Part of me thinks the outcome of the game tomorrow might factor into the decision of whether or not he plays next week.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
You never know. Ben Johnson has not been a fan of the media or pundits "leaks" or made up stories put out there. He is writing his own story and wants it to be a suspense thriller. I've heard rumors that Williams was practicing in Bagents uniform all week 👽😈
-
Mike Ditka RIP
Lot's of good quotes in there. Thanks for posting that.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I saw a report today that unequivocally Bagent would be starting despite Williams’ current status. Of course Bagent was listed to start last week and technically Keenum got the start. I don’t suppose that means Williams is completely out of the picture. At the end of the day, to comfort myself for tomorrow, I know that no matter what happens GB will either win against or lose against a non-drafted backup QB.
-
Mike Ditka RIP
Think I’m gonna do the same. After my last experience I know I’m going to another live game. Probably against GB next year. This would be perfect.