Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Cutler is a bad student of the game, he doesnt know how to step up in the pocket,his huddle never claps on break,he waits for receiver to get open instead of leading him,he telegraphs alot, doesnt check down, Forte,Jefferies, Marshal,Bennet are above to good weapons,etc

  2. Started by Connorbear,

    Going into the locker room (paraphrasing): "We're not a good team right now. We played 30 minutes of horrible football. The score is what it is." He sounded like he might cry. He knows he should be fired. Peace

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by bear trap,

    I've been a bears fan for 29 yrs and this is the FIRST time ever in those years when I have no desire to even watch anymore games... That says a lot... even during the jauron and wandstat (spelling?) I still wanted to watch the games... but this yr I seriously have no enjoyment on Sundays.. if the coaching staff stays after this I will not be watching any games next yr... asskicking like this deserve massive pinkslips... embarrassed to root for this team and that goes from the joke of a qb we have all the way to the conditioning coach!

  4. Started by Chitownhustla,

    It's actually sad..... Just freakin sad......

  5. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    IS by far and away the worst team in the NFL. Complete lack of heart and no will to win

  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Just quit

    • 13 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. Started by adam,

    It was actually hard to listen to that. You can just feel how much it means to him.

  8. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    This is more along the lines of a leader that we and other players on the team need to see. More Paytonesque where Matt believes actions are louder than words. So true. http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpos...amp;src=desktop

  9. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/rosen...106-column.html

  10. Started by Daventry,

    http://chicagosuntimes.com/football/amani-...-coaches-fired/ Cutler=George

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Specifically the one where he mentioned that during the bye week the coaches and him analyzed practice film and decided and told the team that they practiced hard and blah blah blah and that everyone was working hard to fix the problem and we'd get through it. Are you really kidding me. You decided you were going to tell the team, don't worry, I looked at our practice tape and decided that we are all practicing hard and blah blah blah and that all of the coaches are putting in the time, etc. No wonder he is losing the clubhouse. I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face if that was one of the key message points after the break. You'd think it would…

  12. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    ...unless you're Lucky Luciano. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ml#.VFptZNm9LCS

  13. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    This was commented on earlier during another thread. The thought of Cutler moving out of the pocket might actually make better sense. He seemed to do better while in Denver doing this. I don't think Cutler is made to be a pocket passer. Although Jason always thought Cutler HAD to run I always was of the opinion he chose to be more mobile. With Trestman it really isn't all that much a stretch since Steve Young, who was coached by Trestman, was pretty successful as a mobile QB. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1104-story.html

  14. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Let's put down the lemon drops and drop the sour face for a bit and get the game face ready. Bears at Green Bay, we won last trip there. Lets take a page out of that night and bring back that energy. Rodgers took a hit that game and didn't get back up. Mel Tucker better bring some pressure packages because our first match up was a mistake on avoiding sending the blitz.

  15. I know Cutler has been the hot topic and should be. With or without Jay, everybody needs to pick up their game. Here is a interesting article http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ml#.VFeF3Wd0yM8

  16. Started by adam,

    With Minnesota's win over Washington, and now at 4-5. Your Chicago Bears are now in last place. The only saving grace is we will get the easiest schedule in 2015.

  17. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason...rity-is-tenuous Leaders on the team need to lead. Not bitch. Emery has put Trestman in a predicament in a few instances IMO.

  18. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1029-story.html One thing I didn't like is, Jay is not a player that is going to lift everyone around him. If that is TRUE, then the Bears should not have paid him like a guy that does. Emery and Trestman paid him to be a guy that lifts everyone around him. Fact: The Bears Offense should be putting up more points per game The Special Teams suck The Defense sucks Even if the the Offense comes around, will it even matter???????? Lets say Cutler keeps putting up top 10 numbers and stops turning the ball over, will it be enough? Im not so sure anymore. Before the season started I thought the Offen…

  19. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I looked up this stat because I couldn't believe how we never heard his name being called. I heard one of the guys on the score or espn1000 say that he celebrated because he had not gotten a sack yet but was getting good pressure. I disagree with the celebrating a sack when down 4000 points. From this stat tho it looks like Houston maybe wasn't a bad FA signing. http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/de...e-hurries/2014/ Not sure how he looked against the run, but I remember reading he was pretty good against the run. Really sucks we lost him due to this bone head injury.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    Just looking at the next 8 games...now 3-5 @GB - loss, they have our number 0-1 MIN - win, we should be able to beat Minny at home in Chicago 1-1 TB - win, we should be able to beat TB in Chicago 2-1 @DET - loss, DET on the road especially will be tough 2-2 DAL - loss, Dallas has proven to be a strong team and will run all over us 2-3 NO - loss, NO will probably have their act together. Even though they struggle on the road...we struggle at home. 2-4 DET - loss, I'd love to say we win this and split, but I think DET is a better team than us. At least right now. 2-5 @MIN - win. I think we can have Minny's number. However, we could lose this one and …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.