Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Wesson44,

    Looking at the teams we play this year we stand a great chance of having a really good season...if its measured by the play of the QB. we really have only the Packers, 49ers, Cowboys and the Texans with a QB with more than seven years starting/playing time. Not saying that the other ones cant get it done but just look at these QB'S. So we play two games against two rookies, 5 games against QB'S that were rookies last year, 4 games against 3/4 year QB'S, and 5 games against QB'S that have been in the NFL 8 years or more.. 1. Colts QB Luck ® 2. Packers QB Rodgers (8) 3. Rams QB Bradford (3) 4. Cowboys QB Romo (9) 5. Jaguars QB Gilbert (2) 6. Lions QB Staffo…

  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    tweeted Ravens he is done with them..... I dont see us looking this late, but Webb is really awful

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by Wesson44,

    In the event that Urlacher finishes the season with the bad knee who would you look to draft,sign in FA or trade for to replace him in the middle?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Started by Wesson44,

    Since we signed Okoye back from the Bucs someone had to go...it seems as Price was the one.. Now with Collins out for week one the next one to get the axe will be the punter Quigley

  5. Started by adam,

    Only 9.5 favorites for Week 1, those are pretty good betting odds in favor of the Bears. I see them winning by at least 10. Hard to see the game being closer than that. I am figuring at least 31 on offense, and I can't see the Colts breaking 20 unless there are some late garbage points. What do you think? I say Bears 34-17.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Started by sulster,

    Looks like all the guys cut, made it back http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...e1-168b9dac6fc5

  7. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    no idea what happened to this dude

  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    per Twitter... no details on physical

  9. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    I love football season. Now that college season has started, I like to follow my team Notre Dame, but more importantly I like to follow top players I'd like to see the Bears draft. Today I'm watching North Carolina, they have a LB Kevin Reddick I've seen some mocks with the Bears taking in the 2nd. How about we use this post to mention players we like for the Bears.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  10. Started by Daventry,

    Any UK Bears fans know the skinny on coverage here for the Bears? I was all set to order Sky Sports and found out that Sky do not have the contract.... What gives? What is everyone doing?

  11. Started by xvflutop,

    First casualty is.... Tyler Clutts Tribune

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,5693859.story

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ack-to-chicago/

  14. Last chance at a roster spot everyone!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...blems-for-bucs/

  16. Started by AZ54,

    Sanzenbacher did ok on specials teams this past week and it looks like that was the final nail in the coffin. Now about that other WR competing for the last roster spot....Joe Anderson I think he ends up on our practice squad.

  17. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,1270949.story

  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    I apologize for dummin' on this...but I just cannot recall and couldn't find anything on it on a cursory search.

  19. Started by DGBears,

    Feel free to blast this idea but with our shortage of safeties that can play, could it hurt to take a look and hope he can develop? I mean come on, that bloodline rules... Myron Rolle cut by Steelers

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    I just drafted in a 10 team league....here's the team (no flex & have to have a 1 bench for every slot) QB - Brady (Cutler) RB - Sproles, Ridley (R. Bush) WR - H. Nicks, A. Brown (R. Moss) TE - Jimmy Graham (Kendricks) K - Crosby (Kaeding) D - BAL (DET)

    • 28 replies
    • 4.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.