Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
I remember this play so well. It was awesome.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Late and not proofed, too much holiday for me, LOL. http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/12/26/injur...-jets-at-bears/
-
- 3 replies
- 952 views
-
-
That was, by far, the OL's best game as a unit all season BY A LANDSLIDE. The only player who had 2 or more false starts was Williams, and I think only Omiyale had the other. Hell, it even rubbed off on the usual patty-cake Olsen, who smashed a Jet enroute to Forte's TD run.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
So Favrre's career ends with a Wootten sack, a concussion and a Bears' Victory? I'll take it!
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Since it's a division rival I figured this mattered enough for its own thread.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
not sure who is more of an idiot... Lovie, Cutler, Martz... WTF!!! No way can we beat NO, Atlanta... no chance in hell Not one running play in 3 possessions... assholes
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
1.Jeff Fisher 2.Sean Payton 3.Mike Singletary 4.Les Frasier 5. Ron Rivera 6. Jim Harbaugh Wow 2 for Ditka and 4 for Buddy Ryan and add his 2 son with one being a HC and the other being a DC and you can see the league is being influenced by "Da Bears"
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2011/...an-support.html
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I respect the hell out of what the guy has done on the field, but really, get him OUT of the studio. He just said that Cutler is gonna have to have a HUGE game because the Packers WILL score 4 touchdowns. Research is your friend Steve. The Packers have only reached the endzone three times against the Bears this season, IN TWO GAMES! Sorry, I had to rant.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
1. Hats off to Caleb Hanie for playing outstanding given the situation he was put in. Fxxk Martz for keeping Collins around after the Carolina game and taking reps away from Hanie. He is your #2 going forward. Draft a developmental qb. 2. Any fan questioning Cutler's heart or desire to play after the beating he took this year is out of their minds IMHO. He got his arse beat every week and came back for more. Reports of fans burning their Cutler jerseys in the parkng lot after the game? Lunatics. 3. Matt Forte is a stud. He carried the team the 2nd half of the season. 4. If Url were to retire tomorrow, he belows in the HOF IMHO. 5. If I was T…
-
I dont know if it is too soon to look at how far this team came but that is what im going to do! They were picked to finish 3rd in the NFC North. Made it to the NFC Championship game and really made it it a game with our 3rd string QB(really should be 2nd string). I went to every home game this year other then the first Seatle game and have a ton of great memories from this season. If i had to pick my favorite memory from this season it would prolly be Hester breaking the record! I love watching him return punts and kickoffs!!!! So if any of you are up to it lets make a list of the best of favorite memories form this past season!
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Damn our D played great after that first drive!!!!!!! Urlacher should have housed that int!!! Lol Anyone see how wide open hester was on the raji pick sick? Damn that would have been nice Did I say the D played great!!! That hit peppers put on Rodgers was swwwweeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Happy 25th Anniversary!!! 25 years ago today, the Beloved Bear destroyed the New England Patriots 46-10 in Super Bowl XX. I remember the game like it was yesterday. Unfortunately, I remember Sunday's game too.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t_ZpMtQJpk enjoy.
-
- 3 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Sign Carl Nicks. NOTE: I don't have them taking an OG because: Carl Nicks is a stud and they improved once Garza came back. I don't have them taking a bruising RB to compliment Forte because: Harvey Unga should get some time this year. 1. Benjamin Ijalana, OT/OG, Villanova ---I haven't been a fan of taking an OT this high as you all know. But this is perfect. I'm not sure whether Ijalana will be guard or tackle in the NFL. Omiyale and Webb are going to be given chances to succeed. Ijalana can wait for now as he gets used to the speed of the NFL and also what position fits him best. 2. Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia ---Tim Jennings has been a surprise, and Til…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Just an article by Brad Biggs in the Trib. If someone could please post the article for me. I can't as I'm using my phones internet. Basically states that Titans faxed us for permission to interview Tice for O-cord and we have denied that reguest. I am glad we did. Would have been tough if he had left.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
According to NFL Draft bible on twitter. The NFL has found a medical condition in his knee that was previously unknown and he underwent an MRI yesterday.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I know that a big name would be nice, but I'm not sure he's wrong here; everyone on reading this can name 3-4 positions where the Bears could use either one more starter or legitimate depth.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-