Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by jason,

    Just for this video...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    As the honorary Alaskan Chapter President of the Rashied Davis fan club, I felt compelled to post this. Good work Rashied. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,735657.story

  3. I do this every year, just for a little fun. If the Bears had the #1 pick this year, whether it was via trade or because of their play, who would you all want them to select? **I didn't include Gabbert and Newton for obvious reasons, nor did I include any OT's because none are even worth a top 7 pick in this year's draft, and I doubt they'd ever take Von Miller (an OLB) with their current needs at #1.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Started by dawhizz,

    About 44 hours from the start of the first round, here's what I would do if I was the Bears: *Trade down - #29 for a high/mid 2nd, high/mid 4th, and 7th (unless Carimi or Liguit falls, I don't see value for the Bears)** 2a. Orlando Franklin, OT/OG, Miami - An immediate starter somewhere on the line, Franklin brings a nastiness sorely lacking on our offensive line. 2b. Drake Nevis, DT, LSU - Nevis isn't a great fit on a lot of teams, but he's a perfect fit here to replace Tommie Harris. 3. Mason Foster, LB, Washington - Incredibly productive LB from a lesser Pac-10 school taken in the third round, in a bit of a surprise, by the Chicago Bears? Hey, it wo…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Started by bradjock,

    From Atlanta Cleveland gets 2 firsts, 1 2nd, and 2 4ths for Julio Jones. That's nuts for a guy who has drops.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    Keeping my fingers crossed....

  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    “I grew up a Packer fan. How wrong I was. I see the errors of my way.” http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/break...0,3665815.story

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    They just picked TE Rudolph... Was that a need at all? Shiancoe's one of the best TE's in the game. Seems a little odd. The spot he was picked seems to not be all that horrible from what I've heard. But, the pick itself just looks really strange for what they need.

  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    im pullin' for Neal Anderson....but i think its McMahon

  10. Started by bradjock,

    The Queens have had a god-awful draft, but Ballard is a steal in round #4.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    born leader and tough as nails...more talented Hunter Hillenmeyer id say

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Peter King recently released a top 100 players list like the one on NFL Network and Cutler is his #85. I agree here. The Bears only have 3 more on NFL Network's list after Briggs was 93 or 94, so it must be Hester, Peppers, and Urlacher. Cutler isn't liked by many peers, but there's no way Donovan McNabb is better than JC is. Hell, even Greg Jennings was ranked like 73rd or something by NFL Network. Is there really 13 or 14 WR's better?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Bears Defense Needs to Attend Workouts – For the Good of the Offense Sean Jensen at the Chicago Sun-Times recently interviewed Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and asked him about the workouts they were planning (http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/5398418-419/jay-cutler-bears-offense-needs-to-get-together-despite-lockout.html). To the surprise of many, only the offensive players were planning to workout together: “Cutler said the workouts would be for offensive players only. “’I mean, those defenders have been in the system for eight years, nine years,’ Cutler said. ‘What are they gonna do? “’What am I going to tell Lach?’ Cutler said, referrin…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    I found this very refreshing, plus the fact he is now a Bear. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2179677.story

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. Hey everybody, I'm the head dj for a club on Bourbon Street called The Swamp, and seeing as I'm a transplant from Chicago, I want to celebrate the arrival of the Bears in style. That haven't been down in over 8 years, and it's high time Chicago fans come out and represent. (side note I have two friends who sold out the Bears and became Saints fans since they won the Super Bowl. While the Saints are my #2, they're NOT the Bears. These friends get ripped on constantly) I want to create a Bears headquarters so that all of the people know where to come party with me, while I parade around in my Walter Payton jersey, and white headband with blue blockers. I'm not tryi…

  16. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by GakMan23,

    BradBiggs 7 minutes ago #Bears have signed LB Nick Roach. He'll be in line to start at strong side.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Started by BearFan2000,

    signed a 5 year deal with the Eagles

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. Started by Stinger226,

    We have to say things have been interesting so far. These are new players that could impact our roster. Now we need to add a couple of OLs and a cornerback and this could be an interesting year. Resigned Hanie/qb-rookie Enderle/qb Marion Barber/rb Hurd/WR-Williams/WR-Fantuz/WR Spaeth/TE-Smith/TE rookie Linnerholm/OC rookie Guards 000000000000000000 Carmi/OT rookie Podlesh/P Gholstein/DE Paea/DT rookie-Okeye/DT-Adams/DT resigned Roach/OLB resigned-Thomas/OLB rookie-DeCicco/LB rookie Harris/CB resigned-Bryan/CB rookie

  20. Started by Stinger226,

    The best I can tell the new players will cost 13 million this year. We got rid of Olsen, Malaumaa, with Taylor and Harrison to follow. That will add 6. 75 million back in the pool. We pay Kreutz 4.5 and figure the new contract of Forte will cost around 5 to 7 this year. The rookies will cost around 7 mill. So the best I can figure we still have 10 to 12 mill spend this year. I think we can get Kelvin Hayden/cb, Dockery/OG, Jamal Brown/OT and Matt Roth/olb with the remainder of the cap. I suspect that if we do sign a couple more OL that we could cut Williams and maybe a guard Louis and save another 1.6 mil.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.