Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Who didnt love Melton making fun of Matthews??? Only thing that went wrong was the oline gave him 4 sacks tonight...
-
- 0 replies
- 571 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...t-steve-slaton/
-
- 0 replies
- 694 views
-
-
...GB gets the tie-breaker, but all the teams are logjammed at 1-1. We are in control of our own destiny. Learn and grow Bears. SF looks to be the class of the NFL. We need to figure out how to beat them.
-
- 0 replies
- 727 views
-
-
was held from practice but us jogging and running Thank football gods
-
The league needs to settle this pronto or they will ruin their brand. The guys they have on the field are only marginally better the high school refs I see every week. Peace
-
- 0 replies
- 586 views
-
-
--Cutler has to start playing better. They're 2-1 despite him right now, not because of him. I think he'll come around. He's been a slow starter besides 2009. --Bush played OK but nothing great. I hope Forte is ready for Monday. --Marshall now, by my count, has 5 drops in 3 games. He's on pace for a record he doesn't want. This has to change as well. --I really enjoy watching the DL play right now. Melton, Okoye, McClellin, Peppers, Idonije- they're all getting to the QB in numerous ways at different spots. It's fun to see. --Urlacher is getting better by game. Right now, he's tied for the team lead in tackles. --Jennings...wow. I don't want to sound like a brok…
-
- 0 replies
- 598 views
-
-
personally think hes ready to go otherwise they woulda got someone else signed.
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4685/matt-forte According to FOX's Jay Glazer, Matt Forte (ankle) will play against the Cowboys Monday "barring a freak setback." Per Glazer, Forte is "healthy and set to play," and has been telling teammates he'll be active. The final test will come in pre-game warmups, but owners who have waited can count on Forte suiting up. Forte will almost certainly cede a greater amount of work than usual to Michael Bush, but the news severely dents Bush's flex value. However, NFL.com's Albert Breer reports the Bears "don't want to overuse" Forte. Regardless, if you own both players, Forte is the stronger play. Oct 1 - 1:07 PM
-
- 0 replies
- 852 views
-
-
-
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/food-for-men/...bb971f24e3c75mn
-
- 0 replies
- 942 views
-
-
Here are my short recaps for this Sunday's games: NFC GB 30 - 20 STL, close until mid-4th, GB has no running game, Rodgers now with 2 straight games with QB Rating over 130, wow. GB a very one-dimensional team, surprised teams have not been able to exploit that yet. Leading rusher Green was 20-35 and that was with a 15 yarder. GB now 4-3. They will easily win next week vs JAX, but I can see ARZ the following week posing a threat with their strong Defense. Next week, STL welcomes NE into town. MIN 21 - 14 ARZ, Ponder with 58 yards passing and they still win (Grossman-esque vs ARZ), Skelton sacked 7 times and MIN defense scores on INT. ARZ defense still pr…
-
- 0 replies
- 861 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/categ...or-mill/page/2/ The former first-round pick has chosen to sign with the Rams today, according to Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. That means he’s about to board a plane bound for London, where his new team plays the Patriots Sunday. Williams had previously visited the Eagles, Cardinals and Chargers, before making the decision to sign with the Rams. There will be an opportunity to play quickly, as the Rams line has been a patchwork affair all season. Of course, how Williams handles jet lag might also be a factor.
-
- 0 replies
- 692 views
-
-
http://www.chicitysports.com/2012/11/06/cc...ree-touchdowns/ Solid breakdown, enjoy!
-
- 0 replies
- 750 views
-
-
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/1...s-adorable.html
-
- 0 replies
- 774 views
-
-
At least that is who I thought I saw on tv... I have seen threads on here saying if we don't win the title game or superbowl lovie and the staff should be fired... well I will say this acc... epting mediocrity is unacceptable!!! Our defense has held this team up by the jock strap for urlachers entire career and throughout lovies coaching tenure and anyone who thinks that without lovie the defense would have not been good is crazy in fact I beg to differ that it could have been better... lovie holds this team back from his poor preperations for the team to the poor game plan and to the poor in game adjustments and the poor challenge record... he needs to go after this year…
-
- 0 replies
- 653 views
-
-
I was in Vegas for that debacle and just got home. Thankfully, I only threw away $15 in bets on that turd sandwich. I sense the frustration on this board and in the fans I ran into this Monday. I am right there. So many here have pointed out OL is a problem. Here's what I walk away from this game with... 1. Disapointment. Yet again, on the grand stage we managae a performance that is truly embarassing. We didn't belong on the same field as SF on Monday. It doesn't matter really what the cause was. it just was. We looked out classed top to bottom. Yet again. Last time it was GB, this time SF. Any big game, big stage..plan for it. We will sh&…
-
- 0 replies
- 635 views
-
-
Reported as arthroscopic but no details on severity yet. Is he headed for IR? Offense is headed from bad to worse. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3093433.story
-
- 0 replies
- 653 views
-
-
-
-
Please Emery. You want any respect from the fans fire all these assholes. They are so outdated and pathetic