Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by madlithuanian,

    I would love to purchase 2 tickets to the Dallas NMF game this season if anyone cannot attend the game. Just thowing it out there if anyone's lost their minds...

  2. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Does anyone play in dynasty leagues. I think I would like to get in 1. I had a buddy that was gonna run a local one til some personal family issues came up on him

  3. Started by Wesson44,

    We have also cut LB Starks and signed DT Foster today....your thoughts on this

    • 0 replies
    • 656 views
  4. Just checking if the draft order had been set based on last year's results...

  5. Started by Connorbear,

    Great story. Hope he sticks. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2526980.story Peace

  6. Started by Daventry,

    How does Tillman look then...I have to get a jersey, what a player!

  7. Started by KiLoc69,

    Bostic had another nice banger on special teams today. Can't wait to see this kid at middle linebacker to give our D a youth and energy infusion!

  8. http://www.chicitysports.com/2013/09/17/%E...ng-free-agents/

  9. Started by Cutsizzle,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2013/09/24/br...bears-steelers/ Thorough report on how the OL performed.

  10. Started by AZ54,

    But at least they fined him: http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/09/repor...wyer-fined-21k/

    • 0 replies
    • 708 views
  11. Started by GakMan23,

    ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson Charles Tillman, Brandon Marshall, Stephen Paea, Anthony Walters and DJ Williams not participating during open portion of practice. #Bears 28 minutes ago Anyone know if DJ is dinged up again?

    • 0 replies
    • 608 views
  12. Started by Cutsizzle,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2013/10/04/br...bears-vs-lions/

    • 0 replies
    • 775 views
  13. Started by AZ54,

    Nice to see a GM chat with fans for an hour. I think he put to rest any further discussion of us transitioning to a 3-4 D, at least for the upcoming offseason. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...93-4aa1a6a8225d

    • 0 replies
    • 638 views
  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-for-the-bears/

  15. Started by 'TD',

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...a5-ca96d0bd3e81 They posted it on facebook, i thought it was a nice short video to watch, so I am reposting it.

    • 0 replies
    • 662 views
  16. Started by BearFan2000,

    I'm wondering if anyone here happened to DVR the game? If so I would gladly pay for the time, effort, and materials to have the game put on DVD. I've been trying to find a torrent of it and have had no luck, nor could I find it on a couple auction sites that sometimes list games.

  17. Started by Wesson44,

    If we beat the Packers we are in the first round of the playoffs. Our first game will be at home against either four of the warm weather teams the 49ers,Panthers, Saints or the Cardinals depends on this last weeks games. I like us at home against any one of these teams in the cold.

  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    We crapped the bed again during a big game. Rodgers owns us. Until I actually see it, I will assume they will continue to own us and I will pencil every GB game from here on out as a loss. We are not in their league. D was worst ever. Tucker needs to be fired, and Conte needs to be cut ASAP. My Sundays have now been returned to me. I could honestly care less about watching the NFL right now period. SF will kill GB. At least there are no more false hopes for this awful season. Same old Bears. Losing to GB to make them national darlings. Great job guys. Just stellar.

  19. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...-franchise-tag/

  20. Started by CrackerDog,

    Duplicate

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.