Everything posted by sulster
-
POLL: What would you do with the 1st rd pick?
i want Woodson. we need a qb. thats my story and i'm sticking to it
-
briggs= idiot,possibly jerk
man she kinda looks like michael jackson's twin
-
Bearstalk.com
I think the one in Costa is the only one. Sunday Funday is pretty nice there. Where in Aliso is Patsy's? Is it in shopping center Vitamim Shoppe is?
-
Question about this site
Bearstalk people are some demanding aholes
-
Bearstalk.com
If not on tv at home, i watch the games at champps in the Spectrum or Chronic Cantina in Costa Mesa.
-
Bearstalk.com
I HATE BENSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Samuels gets a fine and other news
thats complete bs. Only $12,500 fine.
-
Lisa Lampanelli
come on guys....she isnt that bad. I'm sure you guys have done worse. a few drinks in ya and she's supermodel material
-
AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I'm a NEWBIE again!
I STILL HATE BENSON. that is all
-
Introduction thread
i'm over here from Bearstalk. I'm from Virginia , but been in California for the last year or so...btw go Cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I will let it be known that I hate Benson with a passion and hope he posts on here. I hate all players that are Gaytors, Go Seminoles. i think thats enough hating for one night.