Everything posted by adam
-
Briggs may give Bears a discount
That was actually brought up in one of the articles. They were saying the grass is not always greener on the other side. Edge has to be feeling like crap right now - he leaves and they make it to the Super Bowl without him.
-
THE F'ING SUPER BOWL: Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears
Thats funny. That was the first thing I thought. It looks like it is moving NW. You need one in around DR, Haiti, or Cuba. Rexman is his Superhero name.
-
Keys to The Game
This game is really no different than any other: Win the turnover battle, win the field position battle, and control the time of possession.
-
Post a Caption
"Peyton's head used to be this big, and now it is twice this size (thanks to you guys). I guess it is staying in proportion to his neck length."
-
Bears DVD
Thanks for the insight and the copy offer. I just rented it thru Blockbuster and it might end up in my DVD-RW drive by accident before I send it back. BTW, if anyone wants the SEA or NO game, I have them both in MP4 video format and can give you a link for download. If you are interested PM me.
-
THE F'ING SUPER BOWL: Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears
This is what he said: So they are taking the "I won't say anything" and the fact that he played like 62 positions in college to equal that he will be in on a few offensive plays.
-
Bears DVD
Yeah, I am just going to use the free Blockbuster Online trial to check it out.
-
TalkBears Superfans!
Bearrss win! Is dat a trick question or sumtin?
-
TalkBears Superfans!
DA BEAARRRSSS!!! Bearrsss 78 , Colts 6 Now if Ditka was coach, what would da score be? Hey where's the polish sassage?
-
Briggs may give Bears a discount
I figure he will be franchised if the Bears cannot sign him to a multi-year deal.
-
Top 10 MVP Candidates
That is weird because you would think they would match up better with speed since they are undersized.
-
THE F'ING SUPER BOWL: Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears
Damn I thought I was in that thread. Can you move the post? I had 5 tabs open, and thought I was in there. BTW, Here is another funny SportsNation poll. I love these: The Bears have the edge on Defense and Special Teams, but they will lose? Also, no love for Desmond Clark. He had more receptions, yards, and TDs than Dallas Clark.
-
Any concerns about the Tampa 2?
Your right, that was Cleveland Bellichek there. There is no way Indy should have came back to win that game. I think that was more on how bad NE was compared to how good Indy was. Everyone said Indy came back, but it seemed more like NE let them back in it.
-
Top 10 MVP Candidates
Didn't TJ do that in the NFC Championship? It seemed like the Benson first to wear the Defense down, then TJ to go for the jugular worked perfect vs the Saints. I wonder if we will see the same formula in the SB.
-
SB Media Thread
That would be hilarious if the Bears break the huddle and Hester and Urlacher are in the backfield, then split out. I would guess that Indy immediately calls a timeout (and Dungy poops his pants).
-
THE F'ING SUPER BOWL: Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears
There is another funny thing I keep seeing on the news. It was a bad move for the Bears to arrive a day early. They had a couple of players from other teams (Buckner and Runyan) on Cold Pizza and they both said they would rather arrive later and that coming early will more than likely hurt the Bears. So lets review, the media is saying the Colts will win because: 1. Manning and his dominance vs NFC teams 2. Colts offense is unstoppable 3. Grossman. 4. Bears arrived in Miami too early 5. Bears beat the Saints 6. Miami beat the Bears and the SB is in Miami Please add as needed.
-
Briggs may give Bears a discount
I think the Bears will extend Harris before his deal is done, and it really looks like they will only pick up one of the CBs between Vasher and Tillman unless they also give some sort of discount.
-
Any concerns about the Tampa 2?
Fixed it for you.
-
Bears DVD
Has anyone seen the DVD "NFL HISTORY OF THE CHICAGO BEARS" ? It is on sale for $13.30 with free shipping at DeepDiscountDVD: http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemid=WBD039904 It normally sells for $19-$25. If you have it or seen it, can you let me know if it is worth it. Thanks.
-
Briggs may give Bears a discount
I think it might come down to the draft. If this year is deep in a specific position, the Bears will probably go after that position as a replacement for someone, whether that is at LB, DB, or OL. However, it is good to see him come out and say something like that publicly. Especially about the team being so close. Good to hear.
-
Top 10 MVP Candidates
Devin Hester in XLI Desmond Howard in XXXI
-
Top 10 MVP Candidates
Desmond Howard I guess if you go based off recent history (last 2 MVPs have been WRs), Berrian and Moose have a decent shot; better than Urlacher. Only two LBs have ever won the award (Lewis and Howley). Last D Lineman? Dent. No TE has ever won the award.
-
THE F'ING SUPER BOWL: Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears
Woo Hoo, Bradley is ready to go. This is great news as it adds another weapon for the Bears to use. Maybe some 4 receiver sets with Moose, Berrian, Davis, and Bradley. The Colts don't have enough depth for that type of lineup.
-
Top 10 MVP Candidates
I think it would be pretty hard for a WR or TE to get the award over the QB unless he single-handely won the game, which I doubt happens. Here is my list: 1. Grossman (If he throws 0 INTs and the Bears win he has a great shot) 2. Urlacher (If the Defense overall comes up big and he makes some impact plays) 3. Jones (If he gets 100+ yds and at least 1 TD he has a good shot) 4. Hester (If he gets at least 1 Return for a TD and has a few others that give the Bears good field position) 5. Anderson (If he gets 2+ sacks with some extra havoc) 6. Briggs (He needs to make some impact plays on D)
-
Any concerns about the Tampa 2?
I am not concerned about it because the Cover 2 is one of the best schemes, otherwise why would both SB teams be using it. The Bears have playmakers all over the Defense and it is only a matter of time before they strike.