Come on back Jason

Daventry

Gawd damn, are we men or high school girls? If he took his ball and went home it's on him. If he posts something at noon today will there be a bunch of "Welcome back!" posts? :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Pathetic...

you better take care of your brothers, or they will take care of you old Cracker!

damn grumpy old basrd, get yourself a beer.

What's your poison of preference?

I sepnt a month in London for work and came to be fall for Fuller's ESB...

Well, I am back from the pub, what a night...

Gin and tonics...I recommend Sipsmith firstly.....and as far as whisky, Dalmore.

Good night for drinking.

Fullers is good, a bit heavy for me, and I am starting to go more for the harder stuff.....

Gotcha.

I'm actually much more of a Scotch drinker these days. I'm all in on Lagvullin and Laphroaig.

I do love a Dalmore. Really excellent with a fine cigar.

Cheers!

:cheers

Well, I am back from the pub, what a night...

Gin and tonics...I recommend Sipsmith firstly.....and as far as whisky, Dalmore.

Good night for drinking.

Fullers is good, a bit heavy for me, and I am starting to go more for the harder stuff.....

This is likely my last post, at least for a while. But these were my favorite posters and would love to see them back. Flea is just awesome and NFO was either on point or fun to argue with. I'd also like to see Terra post more cause he was cool and could make me laugh. pixote needs to get in the groove and post a little more too, along with Brletich and i could name many others I would like to read while I am away.

Edit: Since I named that many names, I hate to leave out Connor and LT even tho me and him disagree a bit. I really liked his thought out posts.

Gotcha.

I'm actually much more of a Scotch drinker these days. I'm all in on Lagvullin and Laphroaig.

I do love a Dalmore. Really excellent with a fine cigar.

Cheers!

:cheers

Mad, you won't believe it. It is a small world.

Guess what the last drink I had last night was, after copious gin?

Dalmore! Wow....very nice.

Hard to beat Isle of Jura though.....

Love Jura! Also really into Oban...

But my favaorites are all Islays!

I'm all about the smoke and brine!

Mad, you won't believe it. It is a small world.

Guess what the last drink I had last night was, after copious gin?

Dalmore! Wow....very nice.

Hard to beat Isle of Jura though.....

Don't stay away long...

It'll be fun talking about this years' run to re-obtaining the championship!

This is likely my last post, at least for a while. But these were my favorite posters and would love to see them back. Flea is just awesome and NFO was either on point or fun to argue with. I'd also like to see Terra post more cause he was cool and could make me laugh. pixote needs to get in the groove and post a little more too, along with Brletich and i could name many others I would like to read while I am away.

Edit: Since I named that many names, I hate to leave out Connor and LT even tho me and him disagree a bit. I really liked his thought out posts.

Love Jura! Also really into Oban...

But my favaorites are all Islays!

I'm all about the smoke and brine!

Damn, that Dalimore was wicked...but good...not that heavy really.

I was drinking gin most of the night.....good stuff, and pub atmosphere....what happens in the pub, stays there.

I love that smoke too.....

I keep telling them over here...give me what it takes that you think will kill me....I haven't died yet! Haha. Good times with good people.

Pubs are a great experience; find the right one, and it is a wonderful place to go....all we need is some NFL!

I too loved the pubs when I was over there for a month. I had a number of 2 pint lunches!

It was a fun time to be there.

Damn, that Dalimore was wicked...but good...not that heavy really.

I was drinking gin most of the night.....good stuff, and pub atmosphere....what happens in the pub, stays there.

I love that smoke too.....

I keep telling them over here...give me what it takes that you think will kill me....I haven't died yet! Haha. Good times with good people.

Pubs are a great experience; find the right one, and it is a wonderful place to go....all we need is some NFL!

I too loved the pubs when I was over there for a month. I had a number of 2 pint lunches!

It was a fun time to be there.

It is a great place to be, I enjoy it....but still miss my home.

There is fun to be had everywhere eh? Sounds like you find plenty where you are as well.

Evidently I missed something.

A couple of years ago I had to walk away for about a month but I came back.

Let's hope these gentlemen return at some point. They will be missed.

Peace :dabears

I remember that Connor, and I am glad that you are back! Your thoughts are much worthwhile here...

I remember that Connor, and I am glad that you are back! Your thoughts are much worthwhile here...

I would never leave because I argued with someone. I would only post more so I could irritate them. They is always new faces to jump in on opinions, if people leave its there lost. There are plenty of characters on here to chew the bone with.