Week 3 Game Thread

scs787

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bears are going to have to get creative running the ball. I don't trust Cutler throwing the ball 40 times in this game. Need more end arounds, read options, sprint draw plays to keep the Jets on their heels.

They're also using Forte too much as a blocker. He is too good of a weapon to not be getting more passed dumped off to him.

They're also using Forte too much as a blocker. He is too good of a weapon to not be getting more passed dumped off to him.

Yep. The Jets D is allowing those throws underneath. I don't think Forte plays with much decisiveness. These quick,physical defensive lines are a bad matchup for him. Every time he and Bennett touch the ball, I think they're going to fumble.

Again, I don't know what adjustments were made, but we had the defense on their heels the entire drive. We scored 2 TDs on that drive, and Forte almost had a huge gain if not for that shoelace tackle.

They finally started to let him not just block. Forte is dangerous with the ball. They are blitzing or starting showing it, so he isn't going to have much room to run, but he can be Faulk like if they let him not just block just in case.