Bears (2-3) at Falcons (2-3) 3:25CST

adam

Here we go, the loser is pretty much eliminated from playoff contention. After 2 straight losses, we now are projected to win 7 games and only have an 18% chance to make playoffs. A third straight loss in the conference would pretty much eliminate us. This is a must win.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any doubt Hester will score at least 1 TD against us? You just know they will try to feature him early in the offense to get him touches, and of course in the return game. I would be completely shocked if he didn't come out of the game with at least 1 TD.

I think the Bears get blown out in this game, so it probably shouldn't be that hard.

So who's playing LB today? Bostic, Briggs, Williams and SMC all out. Only Greene, Jones and Sharpton (who?) left. Could they line up Allen as an OLB? Probably won't see 3-4 lineups so probably not.

This is probably going to be ugly. I think the key will whether the line can get pressure, Jennings can resemble his self of the previous two years (especially two years ago) and safety coverage. I'm wondering if McManis could help in the nickel coverage? He's a pretty capable player but haven't seen him in coverage.

Man if there was ever a day Cutler needs to stay away from being "Hyde" it's today.

So who's playing LB today? Bostic, Briggs, Williams and SMC all out. Only Greene, Jones and Sharpton (who?) left. Could they line up Allen as an OLB? Probably won't see 3-4 lineups so probably not.

This is probably going to be ugly. I think the key will whether the line can get pressure, Jennings can resemble his self of the previous two years (especially two years ago) and safety coverage. I'm wondering if McManis could help in the nickel coverage? He's a pretty capable player but haven't seen him in coverage.

Man if there was ever a day Cutler needs to stay away from being "Hyde" it's today.

McManis is out.

Peace :dabears