linebackers stood out

Grouchy Bear

I agree, the linebackers were flying around making plays and being physical. Only bad play was when the got sucked in on the screen that went for a 41 yd TD to Smith. The DL finally got some pressure and even recall some timely blitzes. Miami showed today the blueprint to how to almost beat Green Bay. Get pressure on Rodgers with the DL and then play good coverage on their three WR. Too bad Tanehill had two picks in the first half because that cost them the game today.

Its amazing what fresh legs will do for the Bears LB corps and I certainly won't mind seeing this type of effort from Defense the rest of the season!

Briggs is fat and slow...that what it means.

;)

The three guys playing including Kaseem Greene were very solid with him leading with 8 tackles. Sharpton was much more physical than DJ Williams and I hope he is considered for the starting Mike spot from this point forward. Christian Jones is also showing that he is going to be a force in the future. You saw speed to the ball, depth in pass drops and some attitude from these guys and the whole D when it came to tackling. There was some hits being delivered big time.

Since Williams and Conte have spent a lot of time injured the last 2 seasons why not put someone else in who can stay healthy.

I was truly impressed with Sharpton too.

I'd like more of Vereen. He needs gametime experience. Conte cannot be counted on.

The three guys playing including Kaseem Greene were very solid with him leading with 8 tackles. Sharpton was much more physical than DJ Williams and I hope he is considered for the starting Mike spot from this point forward. Christian Jones is also showing that he is going to be a force in the future. You saw speed to the ball, depth in pass drops and some attitude from these guys and the whole D when it came to tackling. There was some hits being delivered big time.

Since Williams and Conte have spent a lot of time injured the last 2 seasons why not put someone else in who can stay healthy.