Thursday Night Football Game Thread

adam

For those that are actually watching the game. A win keeps our slim playoff chances alive (winning out and having DET and DAL both go 1-3, and SF 2-2). Otherwise a loss eliminates us from the playoffs and keeps are draft position intact.

I will be watching. I have proven to be a masochist...

A win doesn't so much as keep playoffs alive, but allows dead weight Bears' staff to keep their jobs and worsen our draft slot!

I will still be hoping for a win. I dislike Dallas. But, I fully expect a loss...and a large loss at that.

For those that are actually watching the game. A win keeps our slim playoff chances alive (winning out and having DET and DAL both go 1-3, and SF 2-2). Otherwise a loss eliminates us from the playoffs and keeps are draft position intact.

I will be watching. I have proven to be a masochist...

A win doesn't so much as keep playoffs alive, but allows dead weight Bears' staff to keep their jobs and worsen our draft slot!

I will still be hoping for a win. I dislike Dallas. But, I fully expect a loss...and a large loss at that.

Oh what a difference a year makes. Just last year our team trounced these guys and were firing on all cylinders (offensively) but here we are more convinced that will not happen again.

Mad; the best thing for a game like this is copious amounts of hooch. I know I will.

Oh what a difference a year makes. Just last year our team trounced these guys and were firing on all cylinders (offensively) but here we are more convinced that will not happen again.

Mad; the best thing for a game like this is copious amounts of hooch. I know I will.

Dallas hasn't been that great lately, they are 2-3 in their last 5, and those two wins were against JAX and NYG, and it took a last second drive to win against NYG. Also, they are 5-0 away from home, which is odd, they may be due for a slight correction down the stretch.

I know it is a complete long shot, but if we were to somehow win our last 4 (very unlikely), DAL and DET somehow went 1-2 in the other 3 games they have remaining, and SF goes 2-2 with all of us ending at 9-7, we would actually get in. This is assuming PHI, GB, ARZ, and SEA are the other playoff teams. I am assuming SEA ends better than 1-3, but if they did go 1-3 against (PHI, SF, ARZ, STL), they would also be tied with us. So we need a lot of help, but if we are to even have a chance, we need a win tonight.

However, if this is the same team that has shown up for the other 12 games, then we will more than likely see one or two good drives on offense and defense, and that's about it.

All wins are good, regardless of draft slot. Unless you know you are going to draft the next great one; draft position means little. What happens if our no name D plays really well though? Perhaps something to build on VS hoping to draft a Clowney. I prefer the mental over the physical. IE: mind over matter...

I'm still a bit miffed about the sequence of events from the play that forte fumbled on to the TD for Dallas.

1. The play forte fumbled on, one of the Dallas D-lineman jumped offsides, so it should have been an offsides/free play. We'd accept the penalty negating the fumble.

2. That TD pass was not a TD. His knee hit then the ball contacted the pylon should have been down at the 1/2 yard line. They reviewed it and still blew the call.

Now the TD was inevitable wether the gave it to Beasly or if it would have been first and goal at the 1/2 yard line. What miffed me is that I have Forte on my fantasy team and that fumble cost me points, and my opponent this week has Romo and that gave him a long TD pass…. had it been correctly called they'd have probably ran it in for the score. I'm only watching this game because of the fantasy implication for my team. I don't see us winning more than 1 game the rest of the year. As I type this Jeffery just got a TD pass, but even with that we are in the 4th Quarter and have only mustered 13 points. How pathetic can we get. Dallas is not a defensive juggernaught. But then again the weakest D in the league would probably look formidable against our unimaginative, predictable, impotent offense.

I honestly didn't take 1 sip... I didn't care neough to be mad.

Just call me NumbLithuanian now... (Dumb would work too...)

Nah...

I just simply disagree. Had we lost to Minny and TB...there'd be snowball's chance ownership would do something.

All wins are good, regardless of draft slot. Unless you know you are going to draft the next great one; draft position means little. What happens if our no name D plays really well though? Perhaps something to build on VS hoping to draft a Clowney. I prefer the mental over the physical. IE: mind over matter...