Mike Shanahan

Connorbear

I know you wouldnt want him because of the Cutler connection. Just that his connection to Cutler would sway you away from him. Shanny came out and said that he thought Cutler could still be a franchise QB.

Shanny would know the issues with Cutler better than anyone, that would be a plus.

He also knows how to deal with BM, from what Hub said yesterday BM is a locker room problem. BM would buy into playing for Shanny.

I like his offense he runs. I also think he has the personality the Bears need from a HC.

I think he would be able to assemble a good coaching staff as well.

He is from the Chicago area, he knows the tradition of the Bears, something the Bears want...ie Ernie's connection to the Bears.

I would be happy with Shanny as the Bears HC.

Nailed it. The right history, pedigree, abilities, demeanor, philosophy. I'd love to see Shanny here.

And as mentioned before, his zone blocking scheme is legit. Terrell Davis, Olandis Gary, Mike Anderson, Clinton Portis...just plug in a RB and it works.

Nailed it. The right history, pedigree, abilities, demeanor, philosophy. I'd love to see Shanny here.

And as mentioned before, his zone blocking scheme is legit. Terrell Davis, Olandis Gary, Mike Anderson, Clinton Portis...just plug in a RB and it works.

100%.....love the zone blocking scheme

I have played against the zone blcoking scheme in college, its a tough one to defend. Terrel Davis was a 6th round draft pick(i think)

I know you wouldnt want him because of the Cutler connection. Just that his connection to Cutler would sway you away from him. Shanny came out and said that he thought Cutler could still be a franchise QB.

Shanny would know the issues with Cutler better than anyone, that would be a plus.

He also knows how to deal with BM, from what Hub said yesterday BM is a locker room problem. BM would buy into playing for Shanny.

I like his offense he runs. I also think he has the personality the Bears need from a HC.

I think he would be able to assemble a good coaching staff as well.

He is from the Chicago area, he knows the tradition of the Bears, something the Bears want...ie Ernie's connection to the Bears.

I would be happy with Shanny as the Bears HC.

Then you my friend are on the same page. Everything you said i totally agree with. If Cutler can do it under Shannys tuteledge then great. Just don't wait until near the end of the season to decide that. Shannahan for coach: 2015... And beyond.

Odd, it is the first I have heard that Marshall has been a problem in the Bears locker room. The only thing I heard was when he "blew up" after a loss (which I have no problem with), but other than that one instance, not one word I have heard from a locker room which has had some "loose lips".

Like someone previously stated, Shanahan has not won a playoff since prior to Cutler's arrival in Denver. Personally I do not want a retread former top coach as it probably won't work. Shanahan fizzled out in DC (yet anyone would with Daniel Snyder) and it seems that the game has passed him up a bit. I am not keen on Rex Ryan either. I just hope that there is not another Trestman type experiment waiting to happen out there.

Odd, it is the first I have heard that Marshall has been a problem in the Bears locker room. The only thing I heard was when he "blew up" after a loss (which I have no problem with), but other than that one instance, not one word I have heard from a locker room which has had some "loose lips".

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chicago...dolphins-101914

Hub referred to this, then went on to say their have been players that have complained of Marshals antics.

Then referred to the players growing tired of the Twitter fights asking people to box.

He even thinks the Bears should get rid of him.

I think Marshal has been great. No way I want him gone.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chicago...dolphins-101914

Hub referred to this, then went on to say their have been players that have complained of Marshals antics.

Then referred to the players growing tired of the Twitter fights asking people to box.

He even thinks the Bears should get rid of him.

I think Marshal has been great. No way I want him gone.

Bernstein and Hub have had it out for him for a while. They even go as far as to blame his attitude, a highly productive WR, for his teams never going to the playoffs.

I am far from a fan of Brandon Marshall the person, but I also think the Marshall cancer thing is something the media has ran with for no reason.

He's a top player at his position, has passion for the game, and tied up until like 2018.