S Ron Parker coming in for a visit

DABEARSDABOMB

RT@OmarKelly Antrel Rolle wrapping up visit w Bears. Ron Parker coming to Chi tonight. Bears want to sign BOTH.

There going to upgrade the position without over paying for the position.

Moore

Stevie Brown

Delmas

Darin Stewart

Goldson

Marcus Gilcrest

Ron Parker

Nate Allen

there are still a lot of Ss out there, Parker and Rolle hae been targeted, we will get us one if not two.

Bears meeting supposedly went well and Lemming reporting we are front runners but nothing done yet (supposedly another team is making a push). Also some rumors that we are still in on Foster.

What is Parker's value? He's not listed in the PFT top 100.

This is the last semi-legit thing I saw, from last night:

Michael C. Wright ‏@mikecwright · 12h12 hours ago

If anything gets done w/Ron Parker, expectation is it won't be soon. Told it could, emphasis on could, happen later tomorrow.

$6mil is crazy for Parker. I was figuring $4mil for 3 years. $30mil? Wow. I would rather have Goldson and use him like he was in SF. Brown would be good too, especially considering his experience with Rolle.

I couldn't agree more. NFL.com had Parker ranked as the 88th best free agent, behind both Peanut Tillman and Lance Briggs. This is one of those deals that makes me wonder, what was his second best offer?

Way too rich for my tastes for a somewhat unproven safety. I'm glad Pace is not over-paying (too much) just to get players here.

I would say we were probably 4-13 mil. In that area of an offer. There were be some help along the way, just not names we were expecting.