Best draft

jason

Ha. Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder. Bleacher Report, for example, gives us a B+ and the Bengals a D+.

Link here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2451415...l-32-gms/page/8

That's crazy. I predict the Bengals will be a monster running the ball in 1-2 years, and their offense will be even better. Two monster, elite OTs, and another goodTE, and I just don't see how they won't succeed on offense. As for defense, they took Burfict when nobody else would, and that turned out to be a huge steal. I think Lewis knows his LBs.

That's crazy. I predict the Bengals will be a monster running the ball in 1-2 years, and their offense will be even better. Two monster, elite OTs, and another goodTE, and I just don't see how they won't succeed on offense. As for defense, they took Burfict when nobody else would, and that turned out to be a huge steal. I think Lewis knows his LBs.

The problem for them is the same for us the quarterback has limitations.

I think they will be good tackles but not all pros by there second year. They havent played a down in the NFL and not sure looking good on paper guarantees anything.

The Bengals had 9 picks and drafted back to back OT's (and the first one has a torn ACL). They also drafted 2x TE's and have Eifert. For me, that pushes their draft down a rung. I liked the Fisher, Dawson, Shaw, Hardison, and Smith picks though. I would say a solid B+.

The Bengals had 9 picks and drafted back to back OT's (and the first one has a torn ACL). They also drafted 2x TE's and have Eifert. For me, that pushes their draft down a rung. I liked the Fisher, Dawson, Shaw, Hardison, and Smith picks though. I would say a solid B+.

I agree and I'm surprised Jason doesn't. He's big on OL so that's probably why but he's also all for modified BPA taking into account need, which the Bengals didn't really do very well, at least according to this article's author.

I agree and I'm surprised Jason doesn't. He's big on OL so that's probably why but he's also all for modified BPA taking into account need, which the Bengals didn't really do very well, at least according to this article's author.

That author is not someone I agree with.

They needed OL. They didn't really need all that TE action, but I figure they have a heavy-jumbo, double-TE package in mind. And the LB pick is going to work.