Fantasy Football Info

adam

Jock Rock is in.

Guys, here are the teams from last season, please confirm your teams and then we can determine how many openings we have for new GM's. Some of you use different team names, usernames, GM names so it is not clear who is who.

We also have to track down the Commissioners. This is what I am tracking so far, and once I get a few other team/GM names locked in, we can start adding as needed.

Keeper - Pay League

1. Grizzled - DJ

2. The Bunny - Ary (Commish)

3. PapaBear - Kam

4. The Mad Lithuanians - Andrew

5. Ravens Party Bus - Brad

6. Crushers - Bowlingtwig - will need replacement GM

7. Nopper - Nopper

8. Victorious Secret - Stinger

9. Cali Bears - Sully

10. Domination Inc - Adam

TB2 - Free League

1. Ragz to Bitchez - D

2. Jock Rock - Brad

3. Pix Picks - Pixote

4. Legion of Doom - Greg

5. Victorious Secret - Stinger - will need replacement GM

6. Domination Inc - Adam

7. bowling's Okay Team - Bowlingtwig - will need replacement GM

8. Deathtongue - Lloyd (Commish)

9. Forte yds to Freedom - Aaron

10. TravD - Travis

I signed up for the free league for 2015 however 2 questions I asked on the pool site have not been answered and I need clarification.

In the league setup there is an indication that this is a keeper league, has it now been changed to a keeper league for 2015?

In the league setup it is indicating this will be an offline draft, is this true?

I signed up for the free league for 2015 however 2 questions I asked on the pool site have not been answered and I need clarification.

In the league setup there is an indication that this is a keeper league, has it now been changed to a keeper league for 2015?

In the league setup it is indicating this will be an offline draft, is this true?

Pix, it has never been a keeper league or an offline draft, or at least I was not aware of those settings. That is definitely a Commish question.

Pix, it has never been a keeper league or an offline draft, or at least I was not aware of those settings. That is definitely a Commish question.

I agree, this would be the first year for both aspects, which is what has me wondering if it was in error during setup or if the changes were made for a reason.

I know some managers in our league have indicated they would like it to be changed to a keeper league. However, I would think a change like this would be discussed before implemented.

It is possible the lack of openings for live draft times may have caused a need to move to an offline draft. I have been playing FF for a very very long time and have never had an offline draft so this would be foreign to me and would like to know if indeed it will be offline.

Hopefully the Commish will clarify.

• 3 weeks later...

Im gonna be making a $30 league with the same scoring as the TalkBears Keeper league but with slightly different keeper rules. This is going to be the first season of the new league. If interested or you have any questions about the scoring or keepers just shoot me a pm. I already have a decent amount of interest but there should be a few spots available still.

Im gonna be making a $30 league with the same scoring as the TalkBears Keeper league but with slightly different keeper rules. This is going to be the first season of the new league. If interested or you have any questions about the scoring or keepers just shoot me a pm. I already have a decent amount of interest but there should be a few spots available still.

Message has been sent

I'm intruigued...PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...