Clausen kinda rhymes with awesome

jason

Claussen is 1-12 in 13 starts and 0-2 with the Bears. I'm glad their playing him and Vereen and all the roster that is active because they need to see who is going to be on this roster going forward and who is going to quit on them.

As far as the defense go I would like to see more Sam Acho and less Jared Allen. Brock Vereen needs to be looking for another profession and Fuller and Ball both looked better this week. I hope Sutton's injury is not serious and I like the fact that both sides of the ball got chippy with Seattle.

This team will probably not win a game the rest of the year without Cutler. This team NEEDS Cutler. His big arm is the only thing keeping the defense honest.

Clausen. LOL. Crazy how bad he looked.

I saw on either NFL Network or espn that Cutler will be back sooner then the 4 -6 week prediction. It was a banner scrolling on the bottom of the screen. I didn't catch the story on it tho.

Did anyone do a segment on it or did anyone catch the segment on it?

I saw on either NFL Network or espn that Cutler will be back sooner then the 4 -6 week prediction. It was a banner scrolling on the bottom of the screen. I didn't catch the story on it tho.

Did anyone do a segment on it or did anyone catch the segment on it?

I didn't see it, but all signs point to 2 weeks top. I know you can't really trust Fox when it comes to injuries, but half way into the week Fox still didn't rule Jay out for yesterdays game, and like AZ said he was doing some running around before the game......I wouldn't be shocked if he's back next week, and if not I kinda expect him to be back week 5.

I didn't see it, but all signs point to 2 weeks top. I know you can't really trust Fox when it comes to injuries, but half way into the week Fox still didn't rule Jay out for yesterdays game, and like AZ said he was doing some running around before the game......I wouldn't be shocked if he's back next week, and if not I kinda expect him to be back week 5.

I just read an article on ESPN were Fox said he wanted to list Cutler as doubtful for the Seahawks game. I think you are right, I bet we see Cutler against OAK.