OL barrett jones

ParkerBear7

Barrett Jones is apparently so bad that his rotoworld profile hasn't been updated to say he's on the Bears. No idea what's going on with him, but he's not the answer.

No sense to elevate Jones if Grasu is close to healthy. Jones is an emergency plan if someone else goes down. If he sticks thhrough the offseason, he may get a look to compete for a role.

I admit that I was a fan of his out of college. I think he's a great backup for the Bears because he can play pretty much every position. I can't believe he's terrible now. Unless injuries just did him in. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a shot at RG if along stays at RT.

Barrett Jones = Gabe Carimi.

Can I ask how you know where Barrett Jones is with regard to Health and performance on the PS?

I haven't been able to find any info on him, not sure if his injury is the type that can heal or a continued problem.

If his knees are shot and never going to be able to recover then its safe to assume he will never pan out.

If his knees can heal and he adds strength I would think maybe he could pan out.

Supposedly he's been healthy since the beginning of the year, but still got cut by the Rams and Steelers.

Once those knees go, it's an uphill battle from there.

If I remember correctly the knock on him was his knees and strength. I would hope he has gotten stronger since college. The knees, you are right. He is a young kid, hope he is healthy because he was a good center and leader for Bama.

• 2 weeks later...