Packers bailed out once again by the officials

ParkerBear7

Complete bs way to end a game. You mean to tell me there was no holding g on the play where the alleged facemask on Rogers? Or the clear offensive PTI on the play beforehand. I really dislike the Lions but but I hate the Packers!

Yeah pretty sad way to end the game. By watching this though GB to me is on the downside to their success. IF they make the playoffs, they won't last long. Like I said before; GB and Coach McCarthy better start getting used to losing to the Bears.

Where's the whining now McCarthy? Douchebag...

They literally get all the calls and then some.

Complete bs way to end a game. You mean to tell me there was no holding g on the play where the alleged facemask on Rogers? Or the clear offensive PTI on the play beforehand. I really dislike the Lions but but I hate the Packers!

GB has been reduced to needing a Hail Mary TD to beat the Lions. Officials helping them or not, I see the writing on the wall with that team. I'll say what nobody in the media will: They haven't drafted well in recent years. Actually that was obvious the moment they gave Peppers $10mil/yr which is totally outside their MO.

This game was gifted to the packers by both the Lions and the Refs. There was so much holding and OPI throughout the 4th quarter that never got called to aid the Packer's "come back" Total BS facemark to give GB an untimed down to make one last attempt. And holding that occurred on said untimed down. No team except maybe the Patriots get more assistance from the officials with either phantom calls, or refs holding their flags when ever needed than the Packers. They are the media darlings Rodgers is superman and can win all by himself except when they lose then it's everyone else's fault.

That said the Lions did their best at inventing new ways to lose. The fumble on their own 10 to give GB a golden opportunity to score. Allowing GB to drive right down the field and horrendous tackling and contain that let Rodgers easily run in for a TD. Poor play calling when they had the chance to run the clock out with the lead. 3 straight runs designed to simply kill clock on the Lion's last drive that while it milked the clock to 30 seconds, why not at least try to pick up a first down? One first down and that game ends with a kneel down. Finally on the Hail Mary pass could you possibly defend that any worse? There wasn't a single lion in front of the goal line or in front of a row of packers. This gives you next to 0% chance to break up a catch.

My take away from the game is GB needed an ungodly amount of help to come from behind to win against the Detroit Lions. The tide is indeed turning in GB. I hope their fall is swift and painful, and long lasting. May the odds be never in their favor :P As Parker pointed out should they make the playoffs and I'm betting that the league will not allow them not to, they won't last long when they have to play better competition.