Texans Cut Rahim Moore

DABEARSDABOMB

That said, Bears were interested in him last year and prior to signing with the Texans, he was with Fox in Denver and was a pretty solid safety. 26 years old, so still plenty young.

http://www.nfl.com/player/rahimmoore/2495503/profile

Hey, young guy, Fox knows what he can do and get out of him. If he comes on a cheaper deal than the last one its a win win. don't see why you don't give him a shot.

Hey, young guy, Fox knows what he can do and get out of him. If he comes on a cheaper deal than the last one its a win win. don't see why you don't give him a shot.

That would be a good catch, former player that had a down year. He was paid 3 year 12 mil. I would say we give him a 1 year 2.5 and let him prove himself.

I would say if he plays like he did in Denver, we would be very happy.

That would be a good catch, former player that had a down year. He was paid 3 year 12 mil. I would say we give him a 1 year 2.5 and let him prove himself.

I would say if he plays like he did in Denver, we would be very happy.

I'd rather have some years on the back-end, but not do a large signing bonus. If we give him that extra shot, i'd like to know we have potential upside.

That said, Bears were interested in him last year and prior to signing with the Texans, he was with Fox in Denver and was a pretty solid safety. 26 years old, so still plenty young.

http://www.nfl.com/player/rahimmoore/2495503/profile

It's interesting when you put in Rahim Moore highlights to You Tube. You either see isolated shots of him laying out WRs or the one where he got burned by Baltimore in that playoff game a few years ago. I remember that game well. My sister being a Broncos fan very nearly had a stroke.

But all that said, yeah I wouldn't mind seeing him try out. I like hitters in the backfield like when Fencik was there.