the best mock ive seen yet...

bear trap

Mo has been a dream since I heard he MIGHT be available. There are also reports that he might not actually be available. Honestly, from a cap situation it might work too, especially if they move on from either Cutler or AJ next year.

That said with the depth at DL in the draft at the position it might be more fiscally responsible to go that route.

Mo has been a dream since I heard he MIGHT be available. There are also reports that he might not actually be available. Honestly, from a cap situation it might work too, especially if they move on from either Cutler or AJ next year.

That said with the depth at DL in the draft at the position it might be more fiscally responsible to go that route.

We have something like $70mil in cap space next year so they can make it work if they choose to. I agree that it makes more sense to build with the youth in the draft rather than be saddled with a very high priced DT. There is just no way Wilkerson is signing for less than Malik Jackson so you're looking at $100mil with a lot more guaranteed than the $42mil Jackson got. For that money we'll get several good players.

Like the idea of the trade.

Dislike most of the names drafted.

Yannick Ngakoue looks pretty good, and I'm a fan of Hogan. I think Watt 7th is a good idea, even if it's just to see if he could convince his brother to sign in Chicago as a FA. Otherwise I don't like the collection of players that much.