Brady 4 game suspension upheld

50england50

Brady's suspension reinstated. The players collectively bargained Goodell to have these powers and I am glad that this decision was made.

In my opinion whether or not I believed in the ball deflation argument Brady and the Patriots should have cooperated with the league.

If my boss feels I have done something wrong and as requested something to aid the investigation then I know what would happen to me if I didn't provide. I felt Brady destroying his phone was sticking the finger up to the league and if you can't have discipline then it gives a free rein for the players to do what they choose

Brady's suspension reinstated. The players collectively bargained Goodell to have these powers and I am glad that this decision was made.

In my opinion whether or not I believed in the ball deflation argument Brady and the Patriots should have cooperated with the league.

If my boss feels I have done something wrong and as requested something to aid the investigation then I know what would happen to me if I didn't provide. I felt Brady destroying his phone was sticking the finger up to the league and if you can't have discipline then it gives a free rein for the players to do what they choose

Well said. As you pointed out the CBA has given certain rights and priveleges to the Commissioner. And although I'd agree he is a doofus; wrong, right or indifferent Brady doing what he did in the course of the investigation was wrong. That, to me , was more the principal after the fact than was the deflation of the balls.

The Pats will proably go 3-1 or 2-2 without Tom Brady. Brady will then come back pissed off and go undefeated the rest of the year. You heard it here first. So over this deflategate, its a complete load of crap. Tom brady should have just gave them the phone and this would be over by now.

Is it a surprise to anyone that Brady & the Pats redid his contract so that his base salary in 2016 is 1 Million dollars instead of the previous 9 Million dollars so that if he is suspended for 4 games his loss in salary is now only around 200 K instead of close to 2 Million?

I am sure NEP fans love the games that Kraft & Co. are playing.

How many different rule violations is this for them?

The whole deal is getting to be a mockery.

Is it a surprise to anyone that Brady & the Pats redid his contract so that his base salary in 2016 is 1 Million dollars instead of the previous 9 Million dollars so that if he is suspended for 4 games his loss in salary is now only around 200 K instead of close to 2 Million?

The whole deal is getting to be a mockery.

I had heard about this on a morning radio show. Interesting indeed and pathetic.

Well said Pix.