Bears vs Eagles MNF game thread

ASHKUM BEAR

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Massie looking like a terrible signing, Freeman a great signing. Robbie Gould may be missed more than we know. Any other thoughts?

cant argue with that...They need to find a replacement for Massie. He is horrible. D came to play so far tonight. Pretty impressed with Wentz so far...good looking rookie QB

cant argue with that...They need to find a replacement for Massie. He is horrible. D came to play so far tonight. Pretty impressed with Wentz so far...good looking rookie QB

The Browns royally screwed up not taking Wentz. He looks like the next best thing so far. We will see if Fox/Pace make a change if Massie continues to get Cutler killed.

Our pass rush is terrible, still. How can we be so devoid of talent?

Part of a complete rebuild from top to bottom unfortunately. I think I saw some where that 22 of the 53 man roster is a new face from last year. I'm actually not surprised on the talent level. Our biggest weaknesses starts upfront both sides. Cutler has some nice weapons but no one respects the run game. Makes us 1 diminionsional

I would assume they have at least another year after this. Emery & Dr. Death screwed the pooch completely.

Peace :dabears

Carson Wentz is exposing Jay Cutler big time. Rookie with a game and a half is schooling a vet. If things do not change soon, we might be holding the first picknof the draft.