Cutler Possibly out of for the Year

DABEARSDABOMB

At somepoint in yesterday's game he injured his shoulder and early reports have it being a serious with the expectation that he will be out for the year. With Matt Barkley, that game against the Niners becomes critical for the who will get the #2 overall pick. Unfortunately, I can't see the Browns and the #1 pick factoring into anything, because they have a tough remaining schedule and limited talent themselves.

:headbang :headbang :headbang

More likely, he or Barkley could be our saviors in getting us a top pick and maybe getting lucky on whichver QB we take (I'm not convinced any of the top 3 guys are worthy of being taken in those spots), but if we pick them, I hope they go down as an all time great. Either way, I hope these guys lead to helping us get our franchise QB!!!

At somepoint in yesterday's game he injured his shoulder and early reports have it being a serious with the expectation that he will be out for the year. With Matt Barkley, that game against the Niners becomes critical for the who will get the #2 overall pick. Unfortunately, I can't see the Browns and the #1 pick factoring into anything, because they have a tough remaining schedule and limited talent themselves.

Dear baby jesus please keep Cutler out for the remainder of the season. I hope he recovers completely, just the day after the season ends.

Unfortunately history will not be kind to him.

The Jets, Texans, or Cardinals seem like teams that could be looking for a veteran QB now. They all are (or should've been) on the cusp of the playoffs, but have had really bad QB play. All those teams have decent defenses that could mask Cutler's shortcomings more than we can right now.

The Jets, Texans, or Cardinals seem like teams that could be looking for a veteran QB now. They all are (or should've been) on the cusp of the playoffs, but have had really bad QB play. All those teams have decent defenses that could mask Cutler's shortcomings more than we can right now.

I hope you're right. I hope those teams think he's the missing veteran piece they need.

I hope you're right. I hope those teams think he's the missing veteran piece they need.

I don't know that anyone will jump for Jay and no one is going to give us anything for him. If he played well down the stretch, maybe we get a late round pick. I said all along we should have traded him to the Vikings when Bridgewater went down. No one in the league is going to give us anything for Jay (maybe we get a conditional pick or something). Very high probability he will be released.

Incredible that he played the second half with a torn labrum. While Jay didn't bring the championship I expected him to bring to Chicago, he always played hard and tough. Obviously he didn't get it done and there are many reasons for that, some of which are Jay's fault and others of which are on the front office. I wish him the best in his next voyage because he gave it his all with us. IT wasn't good enough, but it is unfortunate that even to this day there are meatheads that think he is soft. Jay is a lot of things, but soft and don't care are not on that list. You don't play through that type of shoulder injury if you are soft or if you don't care.

Reports are coming out that he is day to day and may only miss a game or two.

"There are different levels of injury," Fox said. "Tear is kind of a broad term. (Cutler's shoulder) is sore. There is soreness to it. But there are a lot of things in the shoulder that can affect the quarterback. Some of them can be just chronic, old (issues) — just wear and tear, like pitchers."

Soreness.....