The Bears should go [blank]-heavy in the draft

jason

Which position/area would you like the Bears to focus a little more love on? Or, put another way, which position/area could the Bears draft multiple players and get your support?

Two at QB, WR, OT, CB, S?

What about three for the secondary? With all the talk about S in the first, I was wondering if the tolerance level had risen to where a surplus would be accepted. I think I would be OK with a draft that went extra heavy in the secondary. Find a problem, address the problem. Period.

1. Malik Hooker, S, OSU

2. Adoree Jackson, CB, USC

3. Jordan Leggett, TE, CLEM

4. Damontae Kazee, CB, SDST

4. Obi Melifonwuo, S, UCONN

5. Chad Kelly, QB, MISS

7. Kenny Kolladay, WR, NIU

Which position/area would you like the Bears to focus a little more love on? Or, put another way, which position/area could the Bears draft multiple players and get your support?

Two at QB, WR, OT, CB, S?

What about three for the secondary? With all the talk about S in the first, I was wondering if the tolerance level had risen to where a surplus would be accepted. I think I would be OK with a draft that went extra heavy in the secondary. Find a problem, address the problem. Period.

1. Malik Hooker, S, OSU

3. Jordan Leggett, TE, CLEM

4. Damontae Kazee, CB, SDST

5. Chad Kelly, QB, MISS

I guess you would have to determine which group was the worst and in most need of multiple picks:

OT: Leno, Massie, McCants

QB: Cutler, Hoyer, Shaw

WR: Jeffery, Royal, White, Meredith, Randle

CB: Porter, Fuller, Callahan, LeBlanc, Hall, McManis

S: Amos, Jones-Quartey, Prosinski, Bush, Houston-Carson

If Jeffery comes back, we have a decent WR Corps, so I would not go multiple or high with WR. So for me, I would go Secondary and OT only in the top 4 picks. So instead of TE in your example I would go OT. I think you need to draft O-Line every year.

I would like to see two Offensive Tackles taken between Rounds 3-5 to push the current starters and eventually replace.

I would like to see two Offensive Tackles taken between Rounds 3-5 to push the current starters and eventually replace.

We need two S's. We have some CB upside but not at S. Amos as prove to be a 3rd S on a team. Otherwise there is a lot of maybes.

So we need to draft two safeties or one in draft and one in FAgency.

We need two S's. We have some CB upside but not at S. Amos as prove to be a 3rd S on a team. Otherwise there is a lot of maybes.

So we need to draft two safeties or one in draft and one in FAgency.

I am holding out for Eric Berry. I don't think they draft two, they have an abundance of projects already so they may grab one. I still think they address most needs in FA since they have enough cap space to fill about 1/3 of the roster.

I am holding out for Eric Berry. I don't think they draft two, they have an abundance of projects already so they may grab one. I still think they address most needs in FA since they have enough cap space to fill about 1/3 of the roster.

I would absolutely love having Eric Berry in a Bears' Uni.

Has anyone heard anything as to KC's intentions, are they going to hit him with another francise tag or pay up big time?

I know there was some question last year, I have not heard what their position is this year.

If we can get him, it is a no brainer, lock him up.

I would absolutely love having Eric Berry in a Bears' Uni.

Has anyone heard anything as to KC's intentions, are they going to hit him with another francise tag or pay up big time?

I know there was some question last year, I have not heard what their position is this year.

If we can get him, it is a no brainer, lock him up.

I just stuck my nose in some Chief forums. Looks like they believe Berry and Poe will be re-signed if they cut Foles and J Charles for their cap savings. Their fans are beat up and have fire Reid threads and cut Alex Smith. In their draft discussions, they want Watson and would trade the future to get him. They have had many successful drafts and still cannot get to the Superbowl and think the QB is the only thing holding them back.

I just stuck my nose in some Chief forums. Looks like they believe Berry and Poe will be re-signed if they cut Foles and J Charles for their cap savings. Their fans are beat up and have fire Reid threads and cut Alex Smith. In their draft discussions, they want Watson and would trade the future to get him. They have had many successful drafts and still cannot get to the Superbowl and think the QB is the only thing holding them back.

LOL, Chief fans are nuts IMO.

I actually think Reid is a damn good HC.

And although Alex Smith is not a top 10 QB, he is a heck of a lot better than anything we have had on our roster over the past decade.

Sure hope the KC brass screws up and allows Eric Berry to test the FA market.

Something like this?

1. Malik Hooker, S, OSU

3. Dion Dawkins, OT, Temple

4. Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell

5. Chad Kelly, QB, MISS

Something like this?

1. Malik Hooker, S, OSU

5. Chad Kelly, QB, MISS

Hard to argue with that draft.

Something like this?

1. Malik Hooker, S, OSU

5. Chad Kelly, QB, MISS

Other than the second OT, which I would draft a TE, I would live that draft

Something like this?

1. Malik Hooker, S, OSU

5. Chad Kelly, QB, MISS

Find us a TE with the first 4th RD pick and this is a winner.