Connor Shaw re-signed

adam

You never want to go into the draft with a NEED. If you have any glaring holes, you want to sign Free Agents to fill them. Obviously you can't always put quality free agents into every position, but you want to have the flexibility to make best player available picks, and have at least a backup plan for every position in case you cant draft them because other opportunities arise, a player gets taken right before your pick etc.

You can count on the Bears signing a free agent wide receiver for example.

yes they did play together

Ah yes., good eye. I remember that game well. Jeffery still won the MVP of that game despite being ejected. I didn't realize that it was Shaw hurling the rock. Guess that answers the question of whether he can throw the long ball. I'd have to say it would be sweet if we could reunite those two.

Hey it can't be all bad. Our last Spurrier coached QB got us to a Super Bowl. That guy Grossman.

True and he was allowed to play the whole game early on! This is supposedly something scouts are taking into account with Kizer as Kelly also designates certain series to another QB.