What do you think?

Wesson44

What if we signed Michael Floyd from the Patriots as a free agent to a low end contract at WR and draft Evan Engram as a TE. How much better would this make our offense?

I think he may be to much trouble, he is on the verge of getting heavy suspensions. If he had his shit together, NE would have been all over that.

I've been on record numerous times about bad character guys. Yes is my answer as long as they're not Aaron Hernandez character guys. If they can help on the field, yes. If they can be signed to a incentive-heavy contract that allows the Bears to cut their ass when/if things get bad, hell yes.

Having said that, is there really room on the roster?

Wheaton just got paid money to be a starter.

White is a first rounder that will be given every opportunity to prove his worth.

Wright was brought in to fill in the gaps, and has good potential.

Meredith can't be ignored after his year last year.

Bellamy, Braverman, Randle...that fills things out.

I don't see how the Bears could go after Floyd right now.

I've been on record numerous times about bad character guys. Yes is my answer as long as they're not Aaron Hernandez character guys. If they can help on the field, yes. If they can be signed to a incentive-heavy contract that allows the Bears to cut their ass when/if things get bad, hell yes.

White is a first rounder that will be given every opportunity to prove his worth.

I don't view Floyd as able to help us on the field at all.

Wheaton, White, Wright, Meredith, and Bellamy are the only locks to make the roster. I could easily see Braverman and Randle getting cut. White and Wheaton are both injury prone. Wright's on a one year deal and hasn't done much in several years. Bellamy is a special teams guy who sucks at WR.

This group needs all the help it can get.

Wheaton, White, Wright, Meredith, and Bellamy are the only locks to make the roster. I could easily see Braverman and Randle getting cut. White and Wheaton are both injury prone. Wright's on a one year deal and hasn't done much in several years. Bellamy is a special teams guy who sucks at WR.

This group needs all the help it can get.

You're right, but this group also needs to be given all the opportunities possible. Especially White. Adding another upper-middle WR means the deal for Wheator or Wright is wasted cash.

You're right, but this group also needs to be given all the opportunities possible. Especially White. Adding another upper-middle WR means the deal for Wheator or Wright is wasted cash.

I think they throwing darts and maybe suspect one of those two will rise up to the occasion. Obviously they would like both to excel but odds are that wont happen. I think in the 3rd or 4th if one WR is there they like a lot, they will be drafting him. No reason to not get younger guys in the loop and let it shake out.