Vikings at Bears Official Game Thread

adam

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That drive ruined by garbage officiating. Should have been a Howard touchdown. Not even close to a hold, and not even close to OPI.

I didn't like the holding call, but that OPI was 100%. You're not allowed to stiff arm the defender's face while the pass is in the air.

Allright Jason, they need to draft an OT first round next year. Preferably not a Carimi or Williams style though.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

I honestly would not be upset if the first four rounds were two OTs and two WRs.

EDIT:

1-Mike McGlinchey, LT, ND

2-Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State

3-Orlando Brown, RT, Oklahoma

4-Darren Carrington, WR, Utah

I love what I'm seeing from trubisky. He looks good. But way to many mistakes on the offense with the garbage penalties. Especially the white hair hold. They will call that every time. The OPI was a little tick tack but they do call that occasionally. My biggest problem is the play calling. It's wayyyyyy to predictable and 3rd down calls are constantly called short of where we need to get. Fox better lay into these guys otherwise he's going to be looking for a new job

Dowell Loggains can leave this team at any time. Zero imagination as a play caller. You can't continue to run these generic short yardage plays and hope to be a competent offense. At some point, you have to throw the ball downfield, regardless of the talent on offense. Get a PI call or something. Jesus.

The Titans fans used to call him "Low Gains".