Robbie Gould

Connorbear

I think they gave up too quickly on Roberto Aguayo. His depth on kickoffs alone is something a defensive-minded team like this needs.

Aguayo compares favorably to Barth.

The Bears are still a few pieces away from real contention this year, and should be looking towards the future. Someone with potential. Barth has none. Aguayo has tons if his mechanics can be corrected.

All good and all, but didn't Andy Phillips outshine everyone? Why is he not in the mix?

I think they gave up too quickly on Roberto Aguayo. His depth on kickoffs alone is something a defensive-minded team like this needs.

Aguayo compares favorably to Barth.

The Bears are still a few pieces away from real contention this year, and should be looking towards the future. Someone with potential. Barth has none. Aguayo has tons if his mechanics can be corrected.

Kicker is one of the hardest positions to fill. Most teams deal with same problem we do. It sucks. Unfortunately there just aren't very many very good ones that come in and a great right away. And we didn't toss Gould so we could replace him with Barth. We cut Gould because of money. Really sucks that his replacement has been horrible. Hopefully we can find a good one in the draft next yr and better yet get some real WRs on this team for trubisky to work with so the kicker won't matter. I'm thinking we are just a couple good WRs away from being a really good team.

We need better pass protection, play calling and healthy WR and to draft of one early next year.