You Picked a Good Week to Hold the Ball Longer

AZ54

https://ux.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2018/09/19/arizona-cardinals-sam-bradford-expects-play-faster-against-chicago-bears/1364309002/

Bradford said he’s willing to take more chances in the pocket and that, no, he isn’t fearful of re-injuring his unstable left knee.

“Yeah, I think there have been instances where I can help those guys out and maybe step up and climb through some of the traffic,” he said.

----

That's right step up into the rush.  I'll be right at midfield, row 24 watching how it goes.  

5 hours ago, AZ54 said:

https://ux.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2018/09/19/arizona-cardinals-sam-bradford-expects-play-faster-against-chicago-bears/1364309002/

Bradford said he’s willing to take more chances in the pocket and that, no, he isn’t fearful of re-injuring his unstable left knee.

“Yeah, I think there have been instances where I can help those guys out and maybe step up and climb through some of the traffic,” he said.

I saw some article recently speculating that the Chicago D may end up unintentionally committing a homicide at this game.  Had to laugh....  We saw what our D can do against mobile QB's.  Virginia is more mobile than Sam. 

I recall either last season or the season prior when Bradford was playing for Minnesota and our D was eating him alive. So they put back in Keenum who ate us up in the passing game.  I suspect we'll see Rosen in the game before it's over.  Or *gulp* Glennon......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

21 hours ago, Connorbear said:

How is Bradford their starter?  He is horrible.  

Have a great time at the game and bring home a win. 

Peace

Thanks I'll do my part.   Most football fans here think we'll have a 2:1 advantage in Bears fans over Cards fans at this game.  Don't be surprised if afterward some players talk about how it sounded like a home game.  

2 hours ago, AZ54 said:

Thanks I'll do my part.   Most football fans here think we'll have a 2:1 advantage in Bears fans over Cards fans at this game.  Don't be surprised if afterward some players talk about how it sounded like a home game.  

way cool, glad you get the chance to experience a live game.

9 hours ago, AZ54 said:

I believe it. Many Chicagoans transplanted to the Phoenix area. Wish Dennis Green was still the coach because I loved that press conference.  One of my all time favorite Bear moments. 

On 9/21/2018 at 10:51 AM, AZ54 said:

Bring home that W and let us know how it was being. It's been a very very long time since I've seen any of the teams I cheer for all across sports in a road game. I'm hoping next yr to get the wife and I up to see a Cubs Brewers game in Milwaukee. Bring home the W and then I'll do what I can at next week's game