Bob Kraft ain't all that crafty...

madlithuanian

Report: Patriots owner Robert Kraft facing prostitution charge

Posted by Darin Gantt on February 22, 2019, 11:58 AM EST
gettyimages-1093458036-e1550854434324.jp
Getty Images

Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been named in a Florida prostitution sting.

Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr said Kraft was among the individuals caught at a “spa”, and was charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

The 77-year-old Kraft owns a property in the Palm Beach area.

Via WPTV, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said earlier this week about 100 men would be arrested.

“The tentacles of this go from here to New York to China, in Florida from here to Orange County,” Snyder said. “I think it’s very safe to say without any hyperbole that this is the tip of the iceberg.”

23 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

At 77 , I beg him no harm for doing what ever it takes to be human. 

I really don't care what two adults decide to do on their own but I really detest the fact he was doing this through a place that was doing human trafficking.  There is zero reason for him to have to engage with this kind of business.  This stuff goes on all the time in Arizona and many other cities with a lot of immigration issues.  SanFran, LA, Phoenix, Miami, NYC.  The reality is most Americans just don't care and are happy to look the other way.  People, regardless of what side (or sides) they are on, just read whatever "news" makes them feel better about what's going on.  It is already the same with Kraft as most articles don't even mention the human trafficking issue.   

Compare that to what Kareem Hunt went through in just the first 24hrs after the video broke of him half-heartedly kicking a woman who had already hit him.  If that little kick was enough to have people say Hunt should never play in the NFL again what do we do with Kraft who supports a business that enslaves foreign women as sex workers?

https://www.businessinsider.com/robert-kraft-arrest-sex-trafficking-ring-bust-women-sex-against-will-2019-2  

"Victims of alleged human-trafficking ring that ensnared Robert Kraft were forced to live in massage parlors and perform sex acts, according to police."

"According to police, the victims averaged eight clients a day."

Bring it all to an end. Chinese restaurants brings young girls in every 90 days and crams them in a small apartments just for cheap labor. Ask one, they are trafficked too.  This country is full of slaves and that awaking is happening. Sorry to rant here, but this is one sick world with enslavement and the superbowl is the top day for it.

On 2/23/2019 at 2:05 AM, Stinger226 said:

At 77 , I beg him no harm for doing what ever it takes to be human. 

I hope he gets the maximum punishment for "being human." You think he asked or thought of the girls that were served to him as human?  Urges can be met without abusing others. Ask yourself if you'd want your daughter/son or other family member to be used to gratify a human urge, then make that judgement.

I am a firm believer on what goes on between consenting adults is their business.  However, this case (and sadly many more) lacks consent from the women involved.  It's possible Kraft might not have realized true consent wasn't there.  However, he's the one that takes that gamble when purchasing such services.  So, it's on him.  

Just read this on twitter...

Pats have been embroiled in two cheating scandals, had a serial killer playing tight end, have an owner dropping old man semen bombs all over Palm Beach...and won a million titles.

Who gets to make this six-parter for NetFlix?

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW, the two women that gave Kraft a hand were the owners of the place, so the particular angle that he was involved in trafficking doesn't seem to apply here.

It does of course mean that those two ladies were, and it wasnt a great place for him to be etc. I wouldnt argue that he should be immune from whatever the regular law is for regular people caught in the same situation, but past that, I dont think it should be news or we should know about it or care. His wife etc is a different story, but again, shouldnt be national news.