Lost Post

DABEARSDABOMB

As a heads up...you might notice some posts from today missing. I was trying to do an upgrade and ran into an issue and had to restore from yesterday's backup.  Apologies for the inconvenience. Either way, I'll be updating forum software shortly (shouldn't be an issue) but in case someone sees site down for a few hours, that would be why.  

I wrote the most brilliant thing I'd ever written. Seriously, if you read it you guys would realize I know so much more about football and life than anyone here - it was pulitzer prize winning stuff. It was full of amazing points that were as much about the secret to life as football.

But it got deleted. And I dont remember any of it anymore.

:)

3 hours ago, BearFan NYC said:

I wrote the most brilliant thing I'd ever written. Seriously, if you read it you guys would realize I know so much more about football and life than anyone here - it was pulitzer prize winning stuff. It was full of amazing points that were as much about the secret to life as football.

At the risk of sounding political...who are you really?  LOL!!!

Yeah my post wishing GB well as they watch from their couch (like us) was also lost....oh well.  

1 hour ago, BearFan NYC said:

no I mean it. In the post, I reached new levels of intellectualism never before seen on the planet. And it got erased, and I forgot it all.

I was able to recover your post:

6 hours ago, BearFan NYC said:

I had an epiphany, what if we coverted Trubisky to a TE and Leno to a DT? That would be amazing. Then we could use Patterson out of the Wildcat on every snap and then direct snap to Trubisky. Then teams couldn't make him play QB to beat us. What do you guys think? I also like ketchup on my pizza and drink coffee from a straw.

12 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

Lol, I thought the same earlier in the day, but didn't have time to come up with something witty.

Mongo,

Do you mean this one, it was in your drafts box but you never hit submit

🤓

🙂

On 1/19/2020 at 8:20 AM, Mongo3451 said:

My sleeper pick for QB is none other than Blake Bortles. All we would need to do is give up our 2x 2nd's for him. No one would see it coming, so Pace-like. The team wouldn't even see the difference on the field, which would be comforting to them.

Also, I was thinking about Cohen at Center. He basically gets to legally chop block since he is already at the knees of the DTs. I know, I am brilliant!

For some reason I also like to use spatulas as shoe horns, anyone else? It makes tossing salad a delight.